CHAPTER NINE

"Impossible! What happened? This isn't the xiao zhan i know! Why did he suddenly change so much within a short span of time! Why does he want to leave me! No...no! I won't let that happen! What can i do if lost xiao zhan! I won't let xiao zhan leave me! I won't allow him to break up with me!" Jin han shouted and threw away the two tickets, he used almost all his savings, followed xiao zhan hoping xiao zhan will come back to him, but still he failed!.

Xiao zhan:"hurry up we are running late!"

Lu bai and xiao zhan hurried and the two stopped a taxi, not bothered with what has just happened, xiao zhan was really excited, this is his second going to the club, the first time was when he turned eighteen year's old and now he is going to have fun again, this time he has a season to celebrate one being given a second chance to make thing's right by protecting the people he cares about, the second reason breaking up with the man who was a mistake all along, his relationship with jin han from the start was wrong and lastly maybe he will find someone who will honestly love him, someone who will not ulterior motives.

Xiao zhan turned around to face lu bai who was sitting beside him in the taxi and said.

"The people you found must be handsome and also very rich, i want a man who is way richer than my family."

Zhan word's surprised lu bai someone more richer than his friend's family, zhan family is already well known, and the families which can be regarded as well off, there son's are either married and since xiao zhan is gay female couldn't apply, zhan though he is a rich young master he doesn't know much about the rich circle in the city and even country.

"I will see about that, but i will tell you, some of them are not worth of you at all, because their behaviour is rotten."

The two arrived at the club on time, lu bai parent's knew of xiao zhan coming to the club and they made sure to reserve a good room and place for the group to have fun, and since they have already experienced xiao zhan horror after he gets drunk, lu bai parent's made sure to put all valuable things in the club in a safe place and that night all VIP customer's who were to come that day were called off, because they didn't want to cause unnecessary trouble, the club is well known and the people who comes to the club are from well off families, privacy and security is well maintained so important people comes to the club from time to time.

Lu bai and xiao zhan were the one's who came late, going inside the room where li bai parent's set aside for them, five boys and two girl's the same age as xiao zhan and lu bai were already there and were happily chatting, xiao zhan has no impression of the group though lu bai told him they studied together in high school, how could xiao zhan know them when his attention was only jin han and no one else, the only other person was lu bai and if lu bai at that decided to just mind his own business, then xiao zhan couldn't have any friend's.

"Hi xiao zhan, we heard you got injured, how are you feeling now?" A young handsome man asked.

"I'm fine, it wasn't a big deal, it was just a small accident." Zhan answered with a smile, this is his first time being in the presence of alot of people since he completed his studies, well the only gathering he attended was when he was in class and all the other time he was chasing after jin han abd now thinking back, he really was possessed with stupidity.

"My name is jiang Cheng, i used to be our class president when we were in high school." Zhan smiled politely it looks like lu bai called some of the high school students to come and have fun, zhan didn't mind, though none of them is his type but they could still be regarded as friends, he doesn't mind having more friend's and be more outgoing. He wants to completely change his life.

********
Wang yibo also decided to go out today, though he lives a celibate life he still has friends and he goes out once in a while to drink with some friend's, today being friday and it's been month's since he went out to relax, the club they usually go strangely enough didn't allow people to the club today, yibo didn't mind someone causing trouble and he volunteered to pay any damages that will occur, lu bai parent's knew wang yibo well, he has been there customer for year's and they decided to just allow.

Yibo and his friend were given a room not very far from where xiao zhan group was.

"Zhan how about drinking mixed drink." Lu bai still suggested, zhan refused.

"Since you don't want to give me alcohol, how about giving me some wine, i will surely not be drunk."

Lu bai didn't refuse and ordered some fruit wine, as long as xiao zhan won't drink much, then he will surely not be drunk.

Zhan tasted the wine and his eye's lit up.

"This doesn't taste like alcohol at all! Its sweet, this wine is perfect!" Zhan shouted and drank some more, lu bai looked at his friend nervously after he was done drinking a glass.

"Zhan do you recognise me? How many fingers are infront of you?" Lu bai asked and extended his five fingers infront of the frowning xiao zhan.

"Hey how do you take me for lu bai! Iam still sober! I told you my drinking capacity is so good!" Zhan pushed lu bai hand away from his face, lu bai relaxed, it looks like xiao zhan drinking capacity has really improved, lu bai decided not to worry about xiao zhan again, he didn't see xiao zhan who was drinking the whole bottle of fruit wine.

"I'm going to the toilet i will be right back."  Zhan with a flashed face said, stood up and immediately leaned on the wall when he saw the world spinning, zhan shook his head then slowly opened his eye's.

"How comes everything is moving? And the ground has bumps and holes too." Zhan whispered while looking around, lu bai and the other's didn't see xiao zhan who was staggering and trying to jump the imaginary bumps and holes infront of him.