FORTY NINE

"Take me to the company first, i need to have have a proper shower and clean myself." Yibo instructed his secretary then closed his eye's to rest, for the past week he has been busy and he hasn't had enough rest or sleep.

The secretary has always been curious, for month's now he hasn't heard his boss boasting about his boyfriend's cooking and if he could remember correctly it was after his boss came out of the hospital, he has no idea why his boss was at the hospital for few day's since he didn't tell him, even the doctor didn't explain why his boss was admitted at the hospital.

"Boss iam curious, why haven't you mentioned about your partners great cooking skill? I remember you always mentions that he knows how to cook." The secretary who was waiting for a chance to ask finally asked, yibo who was about to enter his office stopped and his expressions changed for a bit.

"Right my partner's cooking, since your are so curious i will invite you to taste my partner's excellent cooking skills after he has given birth, i promise you you will forever remember the excellent taste." Yibo answered and patted his secretary's shoulder, the secretary was surprised, how comes his boss is behaving so enthusiastically and he seems to be very excited when telling him about the bosses partner cooking.

"Thank you boss!" The secretary who has never eaten or be invited by his boss answered excited, this is the first time that his boss has been so generous and it's not every time that his boss could be this good, so he will not such a chance to pass by.

"It's my pleasure to invite my hardworking and caring subordinate who is even curious of every little thing." Yibo said with a smile and went inside his office and he headed direclty to his bathroom, having a good shower, shaving his beard yibo felt much better and was satisfied with his now look, though he could see the tiredness in his eyes, he decided to go back home see his boyfriend and then rest.

The secretary who was left behind felt like something not so good might happen in future, but then immediately brushed it off, in future he is going to taste xiao zhan great cooking, he is very sure other's will be jealous of him because he had a chance to taste xiao zhan cooking! And this xiao zhan isn't just a normal xiao zhan but the boss future legal partner! The driver drove his boss back to his house in a very good mood.

Wang yibo saw xiao zhan mother, greeting her and asking the whereabouts of xiao zhan, zhan mom told wang yibo that his boyfriend is having his afternoon nap and he just left to sleep not long ago, yibo hurried to his room, slowly opening the door he went inside and saw xiao zhan sleeping but was obviously uncomfortable, looks like the baby is kicking him again, he got undressed and sat down beside xiao zhan who was slightly frowning while rubbing his stomach.

Yibo smiled putting his hand on xiao zhan stomach, yibo gently stroked his belly, the action seemed to make the asleep xiao zhan to relax.

"Baby don't stress mommy, let mommy sleep." Yibo whispered and kissed xiao zhan belly, lying down beside xiao zhan, yibo decided to sleep too finally sleeping beside the person he has missed every day made him to easily fell asleep.

Xiao zhan woke up hour's later and felt someone hugging him behind him, he immediately knew that it is his boyfriend wang yibo, now it explains why he slept so well throughout his sleep without any problems, he wasn't uncomfortable at all. Zhan struggled to get up and he finally sat down, his major struggle seemed not wake up the asleep wang yibo, he guessed his boyfriend must be tired, even his face suggested so.

He first went to the toilet to relieve himself, since the pregnancy continued to grow his frequency to go to the toilet has increased too, his bladder has gotten even more smaller because it's being pressed by his growing belly.

Zhan let his boyfriend to continue sleeping, going downstairs he found his mother has already prepared his evening snack and a glass of warm milk.

"You look happy, is it because your dear boyfriend is finally back?" Zhan mom asked xiao zhan who nodded his head shyly being all happy, he was alone for over a week and he was very lonely, now that his boyfriend is back, he has every reason to be happy.

Zhan returned back to his room and found wang yibo who was coming out of the toilet, zhan rushed towards his boyfriend but couldn't hug him like before, yibo picked up the pouting boyfriend before he could cry and complain, sitting down on the bed yibo had xiao zhan sit on his lap, even before zhan could say a word, yibo kissed zhan. The kiss was simple but got deeper as time passed.

Zhan who has been extra sensitive melted into the kiss and couldn't help it but moan, fooling around the bed for sometime, yibo stopped and didn't continue to the main meal, his boyfriend is still pregnant and if he is not careful then xiao zhan might go into an early labour.

"Did you follow the rules and took the medicine?" Yibo asked.

"Yes my appetite has even gotten better, but your baby has gotten naugtier, he is kicking me all the time and i couldn't sleep well." Zhan complained.

"Don't worry now that iam here he will no longer be naughty." Yibo said and kissed xiao zhan eyes, the two talked normally and zhan asked yibo about his work and how it went, yibo didn't plan to tell him about jin han yet, he will just wait until he has given birth and hand over ni mantian and jin han to xiao zhan who will decide what he will do to the two.