TWENTY SIX

Jin han whole body trembled and his face panicked, even if now he no longer has any business with ni mantian, but ni mantian word's held some truth, with how thing's are going, he will surely lose everything to xiao zhan if he is not careful.

Is god punishing him just because he never had any good intentions towards xiao zhan? He did everything and the plan was going well, but then he himself destroyed everything, thinking xiao zhan wouldn't mind and will just follow him and cling towards him like before after he got discharged from the hospital, but then thing's didn't go as he expected, xiao zhan completely changed, not only did he break up with him, he even blocked him and went as far as hooking up with his adoptive dad.

Zhan has always been nice to him, was serious and loyal to their relationship, but at that time he never treasured what he had and now it's too late, but then at the same time he couldn't just let xiao zhan destroy everything even his life, his adoptive dad has high expectations for him and if he is not careful and take early measures he will soon regret if his adoptive dad will change his mind if xiao zhan will ever tarnish his name to wang yibo.

"Thank you for telling me, now you can go." Jin han answered surprising ni mantian who thought jin han will ask for ideas or even welcome her inside his apartment to talk and plan.

"Don't you want to know how we could deal with xiao zhan? I have alot of ideas." Ni mantian asked still having a little hope that jin han will think she still has a value and some use too, she knows better than anyone else if she lost jin han then it will be very hard to get a rich boyfriend and young like jin han, those eich old men are no good at all, the only thing they know is take advantage of other people's bodies, keep you as a mistress, she wants to be a madam from a well off family, she no longer wants to suffer.

"Don't think too much and i don't need any help to deal with xiao zhan." Jin han walked away leaving ni mantian alone trembling in anger.

"Xiao zhan you slut! Thanks to you everything that i have planned has been destroyed by you! Don't think i will just let you be happy!" Ni mantian whispered and left.

Xiao zhan on the other end was busy and since he was doing what he loves, he was really happy and doesn't mind getting tired, he is studying whole heartedly without any restraints, he is satisfied with his life now, the feeling of vomiting dissapeared and now he is back to his old self, the only abnormality is of him eating more unlike before and he loves spicy food too, a day he might eat more than five times and at night sometimes he might wake up feeling hungry, luckily he has snacks.

A month passed, zhan stood infront of the mirror and looked at his stomach then his face, not only did his stomach distend just a little and you can't easily tell, his face became very smooth and seems to be abit fat, he seems to have gained weight!.

"I really should start exercising, else i will become a hippo! I must retain my perfect body!" Zhan got dressed, getting his backback, zhan left the college, his dad for the first time called him and informed him of attending a function, zhan has always hated attending those business functions and meet other's, but this time his dad commanded him not only did he beg him, he was even threatened, if he will not go, his dad will break his legs!. Zhan had no choice but to go, he took a one week break and he will return back to the college after seven days.

Zhan arrived at his parent's house and was welcomed by her mother who was at home at that time, zhan didn't expect to meet her mom home since his dad and mom has been very busy.

"Oh my good boy let me look at you, you look radiant and you have added some meat, atleast your not skinny as before." Zhan pouted with her mother's word's, being skinny but healthy is good, and now he is becoming fat because of over eating and he is only eighteen years old! It looks like her mother is in support of him becoming fat when he already has plans of being slim! He even dewormed himself not long ago, he must be over eating because he was late to deworm himself.

Xiao zhan not to listen to her mother's word's, his aim is retaining his original body and be more beautiful, he was given another chance and instead of being a protagonist with perfect body and glowing halo like in stories, but he is the only protagonist who becomes fat, get poked by a stranger after becoming drunk and now he is over eating after rebirth! He is clearly a weird protagonist! Zhan has decided to change for the better, after going back to college he will get a card for gym practice.

"Mommy your clearly trying to confuse this young beautiful man into becoming a hippopotamus! I won't fall for it! I still remember you saying you've always wanted a chubby child! Iam too smart to get tricked!" Zhan stuck his tongue out then ran to his room, his room was the same as he left and also clean. Zhan took out his phone and texted wang yibo telling him that he has already arrived home.

Zhan checked the time it was still early, wang yibo asked him to go out for a dinner, zhan was hesitant for a while but then he accepted, he really really wanted to say no when he remembered what his best friend said, but then who would have the heart to refuse such a handsome old man! His inner self wanted to say no but then when typed instead of saying no he said yes.

Zhan uses every chance he has to sleep, recently he has been sleeping alot too, by the time he woke up it was almost six in the evening, wang yibo said he will come pick him up at six ten, zhan had a quick shower, found something decent and presentable to wear, looking at himself on the mirror  he was satisfied.

"Dad mom, iam going out for dinner, you don't have to wait for me." Zhan went out and he saw wang yibo standing outside a black car all tall and expressionless, he was also dressed casually and xiao zhan could actually see wang yibos strong and firm muscles under the shirt, even his hands felt itchy to touch, zhan looked down and touched his slightly distended belly and sighed, an old man is having such a perfect body as for him he is about to have a big belly like those old ugly men.

Yibo smiled when he saw xiao zhan, he was a little nervous not knowing what to wear since he is going out with the person he loves, and this can be regarded as his first date. And he wants to leave a good impression on xiao zhan.

"Your here, you look beautiful zhan zhan." Yibo said lovingly and touched xiao zhan smooth hair, zhan smiled shyly and even his ear's has a taint of red because of the name wang yibo had called him, it sounds so right when wang yibo calls him and he loves it when he touches his head.

"T-thank you, you're also very handsome." 'Just like the kind of man i want.'

Yibo chuckled seeing xiao zhan acting all cute, how can he let other people have such a beautiful boy, this boy naturally belongs to him.