TWENTY EIGHT

"You promised to help me enter the venue tommorow, going to the function tommorow is important to me." Ni mantian who was being held by an old man said, tommorows event which xiao zhan and his parent's will be attending can't allow people to go so easily, even rich people from the circle can't easily get an invitation and ni mantian wants to attend tomorrow's function and now she has no other choice but to do what she hates the most just to attend the function.

"Yeah i will keep my promise, iam assigned to hire some qualified and reliable waiters for the function, i will  have you be one of the waiters, be careful and don't get me in trouble." The old man said and left since he got what he wanted, ni mantian who has been acting all sweet and smiling so adorably a minute ago frowned and you could see the disgust on her face the moment the old man left, she immediately returned back to the showroom and cleaned her body several times not caring whether her body was reddened and almost bruised because of her nonstop scrubbing.

"Xiao zhan thanks to you iam now in this disgusting situation, just you wait tommorow i will deal with you once and for all, how can i let you have the easy life and get everything while i suffer." Ni mantian shouted in anger, why does she a beautiful woman suffer and work very hard just to get a perfect and comfortable life? Do disgusting thing's, sell her body so that she could be at par with her friend's and classmates who comes from a well off family.

The college she attended is for the rich, most of the students comes from rich families, as for her it's through scholarship, no one knows of her poor family background, with the she carries herself, wear expensive jewelleries, latest clothes and even shoes, make her hair, do her nails and even use the latest type of phone, all these thing's if she will not please those disgusting old men, then she can't be where she is now and be in the group of the rich, she has to pretend to be a princess from a rich family, and at the same time act humble, luckily she is beautiful and her beauty and acting humble and can deceive everyone. Someone like xiao zhan, not only was he blessed, he took her boyfriend away from him, in future she was to be a madam of the wang family, but thanks to xiao zhan everything was destroyed! How could she forgive someone like him!.

Wang yibo returned back to the company, called jin han who was in another town working in a new company that wang yibo opened not long ago as a manager telling him to return back and attend the next day event, jin han thought thing's through after meeting ni mantian that day and decided to leave the city, he called his adoptive father asked for forgiveness then told him he wants to start working with the new company that wang yibo opened at a remote town so that he could gain more experience.

Luckily wang yibo didn't refuse, he even gave him the post of a manager which was really good, jin han was happy atleast his adoptive father still thinks of him, and has high expectations for him, jin han promised to work hard and prove to his adoptive father that he is qualified to be the next heir of wang cooperation.

Jin han knew tommorows function is very important, important people will attend the function, since his adoptive dad called him to also attend the function then it means his adoptive dad expect to interact and learn from those big people's, jin han didn't refuse, he is going to be serious and won't let his adoptive dad down.

**********

The day finally arrived, xiao zhan wasn't really excited and he has been gloomy since waking up in the morning, his guts tells him not to go, but then he will disappoint his parent's, he doesn't want to make his parent's sad and disappointed, he will just follow them, then find a place to sit down and wait until the function comes to an end and go back home.

Zhan had an early supper then tried the custom made white tuxedo that his dad gave him saying it was a gift from his business partner who is competitive, young and very successful, zhan was curious to know this uncle who can afford such an expensive custom made tuxedo, his dad said he will introduce him to this uncle. The white tuxedo fitted him perfectly well, zhan wondered how this uncle knew his measurements so well.

Zhan promised to thank this uncle for such a good gift, zhan had his hair set, applied a bit of lip gloss and was ready to go, the event will start at six, zhan and his parent's left the house at five thirty.

Xiao zhan and his parent's arrived at the function which was held at one of the biggest restaurant in the city, the place can accommodate upto a thousand people, but the people who were here can't be more than one fifty, zhan looked around trying to find a quite place to sit down and not be disturbed or hear those people talking about business which is a great headache to him.

Zhan greeted some of the people her mother and dad met, getting a glass of orange juice and some snacks too, zhan found a less crowded place to sit down and eat, he has decided to start with snacks then later eat real food, he just hopes the food prepared will be upto to his taste.

Ni mantian who was dressed as a waiter arrived early just like the other's and was watching the people who were coming closely, finally he saw xiao zhan together with his parent's, she was waiting for a good opportunity to execute her plan, xiao zhan might think he came here to have fun but this might be his last day and he will never get out of here alive.

Ni mantian waited for a perfect opportunity and finally he saw xiao zhan walking away from his parent's and sitting on a more secluded area, ni mantian smiled and was very satisfied, such a perfect day and place to finish her business without any worries or anyone noticing.