CHAPTER TEN

"How comes everything is moving? And the ground has bumps and holes too." Zhan whispered while looking around, lu bai and the other's didn't see xiao zhan who was staggering and trying to jump the imaginary bumps and holes infront of him.

Xiao zhan managed to open the door after several tries, since the door knob in xiao zhan sight kept moving and didn't obey him at all, staggering outside zhan looked left and then right, he didn't see anyone or hear any noise everything was quite, the drunk xiao zhan didn't even know where the toilet was.

"Just count to five and i will follow any way that will fall on five." Zhan hiccuped and started counting.

Zhan:"one...*hic.....one.....three.....*hic.....one......why does my mind keep......*hic...* ...erasing other numbers.....after....one we go....to.....one.....six.....ahhhh...why should i.....*hic*......why should i count?"

Staggering zhan stumbling infront of a door, zhan knocked at the door and didn't hear anyone talking from inside.

"It looks like.....no one is inside....just go inside .....do my business and go back to.....to have fun!" Zhan tried opening the door several times but he failed.

"Even the door...*hic....* doesn't want to listen to me....hic*.....just .......just watch me break it.......dowwnnn...." Zhan staggered back several steps, then came running towards the door, wang yibo and his friend's heard the door getting knocked and whoever was knocking wasn't knocking the door so nicely but rather bagging at the door like he or she wants to break it down, yibo got up to check who the troublemaker was and the moment he opened the door his stomach came into contact with xiao zhan head who planned to break down the door using his head.

Wang yibo who was hit on his stomach frowned and looked at the crazy human being who has turned into a fighting bull and now is attacking everyone. Zhan lifted his head and smiled while touching his head.

"Wow.....*hic.....my head is so strong.....i hit a door and i wasn't hurt at all!.......did i suddenly gain super powers!.....let's break the wall this time....with a punch!" Zhan shouted and the next moment wang yibo who hasn't even spoken got punched on his stomach again! Yibo moved back and before xiao zhan could hit him again he immediately caught his hands.

"Hey buddy who is that? He seems to be completely wasted and he even dared to beat you up thinking you are a wall....hahaha." One of wang yibos friend's asked while laughing. Yibo ignored his friend's his attention was on xiao zhan who was struggling and even kicking his legs in the air.

"Villain let this superhero go......*hic......else you will feel the wrath of this superhero!....you just saw what i did to the door and wall....!" Zhan shouted, wang yibo who was still confused wondered why this beautiful boy came to the club and now walking around and beating people up and calling himself a superhero, he is not sure how many people he offended before coming here.

"Calm down and be good, your are drunk." Yibo for the first time spoke to the boy who called him old man the first time he met and he managed to capture his attention, he wanted to do a family background check, but then decided not to, that's no fun at all! He will just get to know this interesting young boy naturally without using his power.

Wang yibo friend's were surprised, they have never seen their friend be this gentle and calm before, and with the way he is behaving it looks like their friend knew that young boy, zhan blinked his eye's in confusion then looked at the person infront of him.

Zhan:"who....are you? Who told....told you I'm drunk? I.....i...*hic......i very sober......what...what are you? .......demon.....why.....why are double?"

Yibo chuckled picked up the drunk xiao zhan and walked out surprising his friend's who were frozen wondering what was happening and when they reacted wang yibo was already gone.

"Let me go demon!... where are you taking me!"

"Iam a good demon, the bad demon is after you, so I'm taking you to a safe place." Zhan who was shouting and struggling relaxed and hugged wang yibos neck, yibo body became stiff, this is his first time he has been this close to someone else, yibo arrived at his car, since he also drank alcohol he couldn't drive even if his alcohol tolerance is high and it's not easy for him to be drunk, he took his phone and called his secretary to come and drive him home.

Yibo sect didn't take long to arrive, with how he was dressed he seems to have gone out on a date.

"Did your date succeed this time?" Yibo asked.

"Boss it is still a fail."

Wang yibo snorted.

"And you wanted to give me some hints and ideas." Yibo said sarcastically, the secrecy who thought his boss will sympathise with him swallowed back his word's and kept his mouth shut, since when did he expect his boss to say reassuring words!.

Zhan refused to move away and hugged wang yibo like a koala since he believed their is a bad demon after him, yibo secretary pretended not to see anything, but the power of gossiping was hid deep down, he is going to post this on his secret company forum, the celibate man has finally decided to find love! His boss decided to fall in love.

"Boss where should I drop the young master? Or should i take him home with you?" Yibo secretary asked.

Yibo patted xiao zhan and asked him.

"Where is your home?"

Zhan:"i....i...i don't know."

Yibo:"......"

"Then what's your name?"

Yibo asked again.

Zhan:"i don't know."

Yibo decided not to ask again, it looks like xiao zhan is completely wasted and doesn't even remember who he was.

Yibo:"drive to a nearby hotel, book two rooms."

The secretary who thought his boss could go to his own house and show the future partner where his husband lives was somehow disappointed, he wanted to tell his boss to book a single room so that they could bring their relationship even more closer but then chose to keep quite, the last time he got his bonus deducted and now he has zero yearly bonus.

By the time they arrived at the hotel xiao zhan was already asleep, yibo had his secretary drive back home and he took xiao zhan inside, the hotel belongs to him and the two rooms that he booked were the best, taking xiao zhan to one of the rooms, yibo placed the asleep xiao zhan on the bed then carefully covered him, yibo touched xiao zhan smooth hair, looked at xiao zhan sleeping face, and a small arc could be seen around his lips.

Yibo got up to leave after admiring xiao zhan, he was about to open the door when the asleep xiao zhan suddenly sat down on the bed with his eyes wide open like he wasn't sleeping at all.