TWENTY FIVE

The day to go to college finally arrived, zhan prepared himself, since his dad and mom were busy with their new project, zhan convinced his parent's not to bother taking him to college, he will have his best friend lu bai take him together with the house butler.

Lu bai looked at his best friend and was surprised, they haven't met for like two week's and now his friend has completely changed, he wasn't like he used to know him, the person sitting beside him in the car is very different.

"Why did you suddenly lose weight? Are you sick?" Lu bai who was concerned asked, this is so unlike his friend, his friend has always looked healthy though he looks skinny and now his rosy face looks abit pale which was really worrying to lu bai.

"You won't understand, I've been feeling nauseous and whenever i smell my favourite food i feel like throwing up, i don't know what's happening." Zhan complained and sighed, going hospital for checkup, well theirs really no reason for him to go to the hospital, it's not something so serious, maybe it's a stomach bug and it will stop after a week or so.

Zhan refused to go to the hospital even after lu bai tried to beg him to see a doctor, but Xiao zhan insisted that it was nothing serious, lu bai had no choice but to give up, on the way to the college, lu bai bought something for xiao zhan so that he could eat, he even bought some spicy snacks for xiao zhan, luckily what he got xiao zhan to immediately eat which has alot spices ate and didn't vomit, rather he had lu bai buy it again.

Arriving at the college, zhan finished the admission process, then he was given the key's to his room which he will be sharing with someone else, lu bai accompanied xiao zhan to the hostel where xiao zhan will be staying, the place was good and just what xiao zhan liked, lu bai helped his friend unpack his things and put them inorder, zhan didn't his supposed roommate and he guessed he must be in class.

"Are you sure you don't want me to keep you company?" Lu bai who finished arranging everything for xiao zhan in his room asked, zhan nodded his head, saying his goodbyes lu bai left alone, zhan lied down on his bed, taking out his phone, zhan called his mom and dad but none received the call, zhan guessed they must be busy snd he sent them a message to inform them he has arrived at the college safely.

Zhan decided to have a nap and he didn't even notice when he slept off, he was woken up by the door getting opened, zhan slowly opened his eye's, yawning zhan looked at the person who just entered.

"Hi....you must be my new roommate, welcome iam wen ning." The young boy who just entered introduced himself shyly, though he looked timid but you could tell he is excited having a roommate, zhan smiled and sat down.

"Hi wen ning, I'm xiao zhan and thank you, i don't know if i should call you ning ge or ning didi?" Zhan asked.

"I'm seventeen year's old and i will be turning eighteen in a month time." Wen ning answered, zhan and wen ning chatted some more, zhan realised that wen ning is actually doing the same course as him, atleast he got someone who is in the same department as him and he will even show him around.

********
Jin han who was discharged from the hospital heard of xiao zhan going back to college and this time he didn't go to the university he was before but rather attended the college of arts, jin han was surprised, xiao zhan has always copied what he does, attended the same university, chose to do finance just like him, followed him around wherever he goes, but now thing's aren't the same, xiao zhan has completely changed. Now not only did xiao zhan dump him he even went as far as dating his father. He feels so unwilling but he just can't argue with his dad.

Jin han is just so worried but still he isn't so sure why, he left his apartment to calm himself down when he saw ni mantian, jin han frowned and wanted to walk away but was stopped by ni mantian.

"I want to talk to you about something, after iam done i will leave." Ni mantian said, jin han didn't speak but his reaction showed that he was ready to listen.

"I heard that after xiao zhan dumped you, he chose to go after your father, don't you think that's a slap in the face  and immoral too?" Ni mantian said and sneered when she saw jin han expression, she managed to date someone who comes from a well off family jin han, but then she had to still pretend not to mind when xiao zhan came in between her and jin han relationship! She even had to pretend to be xiao zhan good friend, and what does that end up with? Jin han chose to end thing's with her, that not being painful enough, yesterday she saw xiao zhan at the same college as her, she worked hard and did everything to get a scholarship to join such a famous college, what about xiao zhan? Just because his family has money, he easily joined the college in the middle of the semester like it's nothing! She justs feels so angry when she thinks all these, why does she have to work so hard while other's like xiao zhan gets everything so easily.

Jin han:"So you came all the way to come and tell me this? Don't waste my time."

Ni mantian seeing jin han leave she immediately continued to speak, she has to do everything to get jin han by her side so that they could deal with xiao zhan together.

"You think xiao zhan will just date your father just to get back at you, your well aware the xiao family only son xiao zhan has never been interested in his families business, now that xiao zhan is together with your father, do you think your dad will just sit by, what if he will start by slowly teaching him how to manage the business and by the end of the day,  he will choose xiao zhan to be the heir of the wang and xiao family business, as for you you will be casted outside or maybe kicked out of the wang family,  you should know well your just adopted and xiao zhan hates you so much, he might manipulate your father to hate you and kick you out, then what? All the thing's you have worked so hard will be gone just like that, and that will be because you didn't stay vigilant or deal with xiao zhan before everything gets worse."

Jin han whole body trembled and his face panicked, even if now he no longer has any business with ni mantian, but ni mantian word's held some truth, with how thing's are going, he will surely lose everything to xiao zhan if he is not careful.