CHAPTER SIX

Wang yibo who was standing not far away with two of his bodyguards saw everything that has happened and turned looked at one of his bodyguards.

"Watch him closely and protect that young boy if he keeps disturbing him." Yibo instructed, his eye's dark then walked away.

Wang yibo was angry and upset, he came to the hospital to secretly watch the young boy who called him an old man but he didn't expect that young boy could actually associate himself with his adoptive son! He thought he met someone interesting and unique person but he was actually wrong! The secretary who was also present realised his boss sudden change of mood.

For the past few day's that his boss left the hospital and he even asked him if he looks old, he has been somehow acting odd! He even went to a salon to have his face taken care of! The secretary has been very curious to know who his boss has met for him to behave like this, and today he suddenly said he wanted to go to the hospital, the secretary even saw his boss smile, he was not sure if he really  saw his boss smile or it was him hallucinating, his boss doesn't smile!.

His boss suddenly stopped when he saw two teenage boy's, the secretary being a gossiper and observant immediately knew who his boss was looking at! It's actually a beautiful teenage boy! The secretary was surprised, he looked at his boss who is already twenty nine years old, then the young boy who caught his boss attention! Piecing everything together the smart secretary immediately knew why his boss was behaving weirdly for day's!.

"Boss don't be upset." 'I can see and tell your are interested in that boy.' "I can tell that boy doesn't want to associate with jin han, even if you didn't hear what they said, Iam sure your son is stalking that boy." The secretary who wanted to make his angry boss less angry said, yibo expression changed for a second clearly weighing his secretary's word's, though his expression changed to seriousness in an instant, but the secretary could tell his boss is no longer angry! His word's weeks to work! It's really interesting his boss is actually into young boys! The person he chose is very beautiful too!.

"Boss are you interested in that beautiful boy? I can give you a hint or two, i have experience in that area." The secretary asked again, wang yibo lips twitched.

"Li tong."

"Yes boss."

"Your yearly bonus this year is cut off."

Boom! The secretary felt like a heavy stone was thrown ontop of his head! Did he say something wrong again? He only wanted to help his boss win the person he is interested in, but then his yearly bonus is gone just like that! Him and his big mouth!.

********
Zhan dragged the still speechless lu bai away leaving jin han still talking nonsense, he doesn't have time to listen to that pretender spouting useless words, he doesn't want to injure his ear's or eyes. He is no longer a fool, he is reborn and he knows the ending of everything, if he keeps associating with jin han he will really implicate himself and other's too!.

"My good brother, youreally scared me just now! You have really decided to move on and break up with that jin han!" Lu bai who regained his senses finally spoke, zhan smiled and nodded his head, not only that he is going to make jin han and ni mantian life miserable!.

"I have nothing to do with him, let's go home and eat then play video game's." Zhan entered the car and waited for his best friend to drive, lu bai who was in a good mood couldn't wait to arrive at his friend's parent's house and inform them what happened at the hospital, xiao zhan acted like a scary villain, he was so surprised that he couldn't even react.

Arriving home, even before xiao zhan could say a word to her mother, lu bai dragged xiao zhan mother away so that he could inform the good news.

"Aunty i have good news to tell you, with what iam about to tell you, you couldn't believe it!" Lu bai who is naturally a gossiper said, xiao zhan mother who loves such stories was also curious.

"Tell me quickly! Stop beating around the bush!" Zhan mother answered. Lu bai looked around, making sure no one is around, lu bai told xiao zhan mother everything that has happened. Zhan mother looked at his son who was seated and chatting with his father, so his baby is serious, he really has moved on and would no longer be entangled with that man, that's good! His baby has finally seen the light, not only did he survive that accident, he also made a good decision in his life.

"Daddy you don't have to worry, tommorow i will start thinking about my life and know what i want to in my life, but that doesn't include me taking over the family business!" Zhan said making his dad smile to collapse.

"Why not start thinking now what you want to do? Does thinking also need a day?" Zhan dad asked his son.

"Yes my mind is now tired, you just don't know my mind felt exhausted after choosing word's to tell that bastard jin han, daddy have you already forgotten your dear son experienced a head injury and almost died, you can't tell me to think now." Zhan acted pitiful making his dad to believe him, the name injury makes zhan dad and mom scared, they thought that they lost their son.

*********
Jin han who was left all alone looked around and couldn't tell where xiao zhan was gone, how he swallowed his pride and said those sweet word's, but Xiao zhan didn't even listen, he walked away and those word's were heard by air, he feels like xiao zhan has changed, xiao zhan wasn't like this, this isn't the xiao zhan he knows.

Going back to his car with a frown on his face, ni mantian who was waiting in the car was surprised when she didn't see xiao zhan following behind.

"Did you see him? Why are you alone?" Ni mantian asked. Jin han was even more upset, she can't tell what has actually happened to xiao zhan for him to treat him like this.

"He is still angry and doesn't want to see me at the moment, i will give him sometime to calm down, iam sure he will come to find me." Jin han who still a little hope answered, those word's that xiao zhan said were just word's of anger, he knows xiao zhan didn't mean it, how could zhan break up with him, that's impossible.

Ni mantian:"You can buy him something or invite him out, he has always wanted to go to exhibition with you, how about going together?"

Jin han eyes lit up! That's right xiao zhan has always begged him, but every time he refused, if this time he took the initiative, xiao zhan will even cry tears of joy!.