FIFTY

"Don't worry now that iam here he will no longer be naughty." Yibo said and kissed xiao zhan eyes, the two talked normally and zhan asked yibo about his work and how it went, yibo didn't plan to tell him about jin han yet, he will just wait until he has given birth and hand over ni mantian and jin han to xiao zhan who will decide what he will do to the two.

As the day of the delivery got closer, yibo got even more anxious than xiao zhan, even after the doctor said everything will be alright, zhan will undergo a cesarean  section, just an incision on the abdomen to the uterus to remove the baby, the best doctor's and gynaecologist are also available and nothing wrong could happen, every precautions has already been taken.

Zhan frequency to the toilet has increased, at night he visits the toilet all the time and his boyfriend has to accompany him, other times he will be awakened in the middle of the night with xiao zhan complaining of back pain, and he has no choice but massage his boyfriend's back just as he was taught, zhan swollen legs has to be massaged too, his sleep has continued getting smaller and smaller as zhan delivery date approached but he has no reason to complain.

The day they have all waited for so long finally arrived, xiao zhan was transferred to the hospital three day's before the estimated date of delivery, zhan vitals were taken and every other thing were done, everything turned out to be normal and there were no problems, zhan parent's, yibo dad and other wang relative's that has a good relationship with wang yibo dad also came.

Xiao zhan looked at his boyfriend who was sweating and his face was pale like it was so hot and the ac was already on, zhan who was in pain was far much better than the nervous and scared wang yibo.

"Iam fine, if you behave like this then other people might think your the one who need quick medical help, the doctor's said everything will turn out well, remember you hired the best and well known doctor's, you must believe in them and me too." Zhan said and patted his boyfriend's sweaty hand.

Yibo calmed down a little and watched his boyfriend being wheeled away and the theatre door getting closed in front of him, he saw xiao zhan smile at him before the doctor was completely closed, a reassuring smile and he had no choice but to man up, he did everything so that nothing will go wrong during the surgery, though you never know what will happen but he minimised any pending dangers during the surgery process.

Forty minutes later the family heard a piercing cry coming from inside the theatre, yibo who was pacing up and down halted his steps and immediately rushed towards the closed door, twenty minutes later xiao zhan was wheeled out of the theatre with the smiling doctor's  and a nurse was carrying the little boy who was covered well.

The nurse smiled and walked towards wang yibo with the baby.

"Congratulations sir it's a healthy bumping baby....." The smiling nurse was bypassed with wang yibo who didn't even look at the baby but rushed towards xiao zhan who was still awake and he smiled at him.

"How are you feeling now? Are you uncomfortable any where?" Yibo asked, zhan shook his head.

"It doesn't hurt now, the doctor said it will hurt a little bit later, don't worry iam perfectly fine." Zhan answered and yawned,  he is tired and he really need to rest, right now he feels so light and comfortable, he doesn't feel heavy and has to breath so heavily like before.

"Good you rest, i will stay by your side until your awake." Yibo said and kissed xiao zhan forehead lovingly, zhan nodded his head and closed his eye's to rest.

The nurse who got bypassed by the child father looked at the little boy who was just born in pity, she was used to father's running towards their babies and enthusiastically carrying their babies with a wide smile, but this is the first time she has seen a dad who ignored the poor baby and went to see his partner! The nurse wasn't surprised for long and was swarmed by xiao zhan parent's and yibo father and other family member's who wanted to see the poor baby who got forgotten by his parent's.

The forgotten baby:"....."

Zhan woke up hour's later and just as his boyfriend has promised was seated beside his bed and holding his hand, the medicine administered after the surgery has already worn off and he is now feeling a little bit of  pain, zhan hissed waking  up wang yibo who was about to doze off.

"You are awake? Does it hurt, let me call the doctor." Yibo asked worried and immediately got up and he almost fall down because of sitting on the same spot for hours without moving.

Ringing the bed bell, minutes later a nurse and a doctor came inside, administering a painkiller, the doctor had a general checkup again and found nothing wrong. Yibo was left alone with xiao zhan.

"Have you seen the baby? I want to see him, the doctor said it's a baby boy just like we predicted, he must be handsome just like me right?" Zhan asked several questions, wang yibo who forgot about the baby and hasn't even seen him or carried him smiled in embarrassment.

"I will have the nurse bring him over."  Yibo said and went out for few minutes and then came back, seconds later the door was opened and the same nurse who got ignored by wang yibo came inside with the baby. Yibo helped xiao zhan to sit down and the nurse helped xiao zhan to hold the baby carefully.

Zhan who looked at the wrinkled baby infront of him then at wang yibo then back at the nurse who was smiling.

"Where is my handsome little boy? Why did you bring an old wrinkled man wearing a little baby body?" Zhan asked, yibo who has never seen a newborn before also looked at the nurse suspiciously, he has always heard people compliment how newborn babies a so cute and adorable but the baby infront of him is the total opposite.

"Yes where is our son? This can't be our baby." Yibo also asked.

The unwanted baby who is called old and ugly.

"WOW!"

The baby cried bitterly and even more loudly unlike the time he was born, his father ignored him when he was born and now even his mother doesn't want him and is being called old and ugly! Before he was born his mommy and daddy always tells him sweet word's and compliments him but now he is unwanted, how could he not cry! If his mommy and daddy doesn't want him then where could he go! He has nowhere to go.

Zhan motherly instinct hit after he heard the baby in his arms cry, he gently coaxed the baby, even though this baby is not cute but he feels very bad hearing him cry.

"Sirs don't worry it's normal for a newborn baby to be like this, he will be okay after few days or weeks and he will become a cute baby boy." The nurse explained, yibo and xiao zhan nod their heads in understanding, the nurse excused herself after making sure the family is comfortable.

"Yibo just look at him he is as handsome as you."

Yibo who was compared to the baby:"........"

Didn't xiao zhan say the baby is handsome just like him why has it changed from xiao zhan to him now? Why does he always have to be given the not so good and pleasant thing's and he has no reason to refute.