THIRTY SEVEN

"Xiao zhan i never knew you could be this smart." Jin han said, if he were to get back in time then he could have never treated xiao zhan like he used to, right now they could have been together, but luck wasn't on his side, because of his stupidity xiao zhan ended up getting mixed up with his adoptive father.

********
Yibo left to meet his future in laws after xiao zhan slept, yibo found zhan mom who was obviously not happy seeing him and zhan dad who looked shocked but still remained calm.

"Aunty, uncle now that iam going to be your future son in law, i hope you won't be so hard on me, i promise to treat zhan zhan well, i will protect him and make him happy." Yibo who has never acted humble or suppress his domineering aura said gently, if he will not leave a good impression on his future in laws then his future with his beloved wifey won't be so peaceful.

"Now acting humble after tricking my baby boy! I don't care if your are billionaire if you hurt my boy, i will personally deal with you, i can see that xiao zhan has a good impression on you, i hope you will be good to him and keep him safe!" Zhan mom said, she has talked with his husband and seeing the way xiao zhan is very happy and not uncomfortable with wang yibo, they  decided to allow their son to be with wang yibo.

Yibo is mature and can be trusted, they can see that wang yibo really loves their son and in future they don't have to worry about their son, zhan is safe and they fully trust wang yibo, he will never be as unreliable as that bastard jin han who was only taking advantage of their baby boy.

Yibo who didn't expect zhan parent's to accept him so easily after saying few word's nodded his head with a smile, he had plans of talking more than normal so that he could convince the two to let him be together with xiao zhan. But now he swallowed back his word's, thanked the two and promised not to let them down.

Wang yibo left after he was done speaking with zhan parent's, he didn't want to leave but stay with xiao zhan, but he has something important to do, his dad will be allowed to go back home after living at the hospital for a half year, all the discharge process were done and the only thing remaining is taking his dad back home.

"Dad were you waiting for long? I was busy somewhere and i couldn't be here on time." Yibo asked, helping his dad to get inside the car, buckled his seatbelt and sat down beside him.

"I didn't wait for long, by the way i will introduce you to someone, he is a very good boy, my butler will go pick him up tommorow and he will come visit me, he is a blessed child." Mr wang said while thinking of xiao zhan, he called him yesterday and said he wants to visit him, mr wang knew he is going to be discharged from the hospital, so he informed xiao zhan that he will send his butler to go and pick him up then bring him to his house.

"Okay, but i hope you won't have any crooked thoughts and set me up with your so called blessed and good boy, Iam not interested." Yibo said without a smile on his face, with the way his dad talking he could guess what he meant, before he wasn't really interested in relationship or love thing, but after meeting xiao zhan, he could see that the young boy is different from the other's, acting all silly and can easily be bullied and he acts all cute, zhan really caught his attention, he never expected he will actually fall in love, but now he really is in love.

Mr Wang ignored his son and closed his eye's to rest, he knew his son will surely act differently once he saw xiao zhan, he couldn't wait for his heartless son to chase after that pretty boy.

********
Zhan talked with his parent's that day after waking up and eating the food delivered by wang yibo butler, zhan parent's didn't want to take any risks, seeing that xiao zhan really loves and has a very good impression of wang yibo, they allowed him, but told him to be careful. Zhan spent the night talking with wang yibo, zhan parent's could hear giggles and laughter coming from xiao zhan room from time to time. If it wasn't for his parent's urging him to rest then xiao zhan could have continued to speak with wang yibo.

Zhan wanted to meet with wang yibo the second day and spent some more time together so that he could get spoiled by wang yibo, he loves it when yibo pampers him. But then he is going to see his grandpa and even inform him of his pregnancy, zhan didn't wake up early, he had enough sleep, preparing himself he got all the necessary thing's and sent out.

Three minutes later zhan saw the car waiting for him, zhan was somehow surprised, it looks like his grandpa is rich, he even has an expensive car! Zhan greeted the butler and entered the car, half an hour later zhan was amazed when he arrived at a very big manor, the structure and everything he saw infront of him shouts richness, zhan knows even his parent's couldn't afford this, it's so expensive, zhan thought his grandpa is just rich, he didn't expect to be this rich!

Zhan never expected in this life he could even get acquainted with a rich old man who is his grandpa.

Zhan looked around while following the butler, zhan never expected one day he will see such a big house which seems to have no end, the environment is very green and very comfortable too, zhan felt envious, if only he could live in such a place, he will not bother going out, he will just stay indoors and be happy.

"Grandpa has a very big big house, i like it! It's so beautiful!" Zhan couldn't help himself but speak.

"Young master if you like it you can visit here whenever you want, no one will stop you, master even prepared thing's that are your favourite, whenever you want to play, you can come anytime."

The excited xiao zhan:"Really?"

He told his grandpa everything that he loves to do, but he didn't expect his grandpa will really do everything for him!.

"Yes, by the young master our master's son is here today, he is very serious but you don't have to be scared." The butler answered, zhan nodded his head in understanding, he doesn't care about some stranger he came here to see his grandpa!.

Zhan saw his grandpa and someone else who was seated but he couldn't see who it was, zhan smiled.

"Grandpa! Grandpa here iam!" Zhan who was smiling as usual shouted, wang yibo who was frowning because he was forced to be here stiffened, turning around to look at the familiar voice was surprised when he saw xiao zhan, he didn't expect this is the boy his dad wanted to set him up with, he was annoyed for nothing! This is his cute and adorable boyfriend.

Zhan saw wang yibo and smiled, forgetting about his grandpa for a second, he ran towards wang yibo who was standing and hugged him, wrapping his legs around wang yibo waist, zhan let yibo carry him.

"My dear wife i didn't expect you to be here too!" Zhan said, mr wang and the butler who heard xiao zhan words choked on their own saliva.