TWENTY

"Huh dad!!!!!" Zhan shouted in disbelief but the next second he felt something soft touching his lips, his eyes went wide when he realized that the old man actually kissed him!.

Jin han stumbled back and fell down when he saw his adoptive father kissing xiao zhan, as for bai yutong who guessed what was happening wasn't that surprised.

Xiao zhan brain stopped working and his thinking felt muddled,, wasn't it only pretending, he was the one who was in charge! It was only pretending! And it didn't involve kissing! He only had to hug and maybe caress his face and flirt him with words! His first kiss and chastity is gone! This old man not only is he distrustful and unapologetic, he is also a pervert! He thought he was a good man, but he was actually wrong! This bastard took advantage of him!.

Lu bai couldn't just stay where he was just because he got kicked out, the elevator opened and what he saw infront of him was his best friend getting kissed by some stranger! Lu bai lost and wanted to charge infront but was suddenly held back.

"You very not cause trouble little boy if you want to be safe." Bai yutong said, lu bai wanted to curse whoever was holding him back but when he turned and saw who it was he immediately forgot about his best friend getting kissed by a stranger.

"Ahhh it's you!!!!! Ahhhh it'sreally bai yutong! Iam your fan! Can i get an autograph? Please! Please! Please! Don't say no." Lu bai who was shouting excited said while holding bai yutong hand, bai yutong who never expected to be caught by a fan after hiding himself very well forced a smile, this young behaviour, he seems to be among the obsessed fans.

"Sure, where should i sign?" Bai yutong asked, lu bai who was carrying his diary took it out with trembling hands because of excitement, bai yutong calmly signed wherever the excited lu bai tells him.

"My name is lu bai, you should always remember don't forget, i will forever keep my diary safe." Lu bai said happily, bai yutong looked at the excited pretty boy infront of him and nodded his head.

Jin jan on the other hand never expected his adoptive father will hook up with his boyfriend, he thought xiao zhan was just bluffing when he called his adoptive father babe, but didn't expect the relationship, jin han ran away in tears and completely confused, he can easily threaten other's who will approach xiao zhan using his adoptive father's name, now how could he fight with his adoptive dad for xiao zhan, if he dared to use force then he will fail even before starting, he needs to calm down and think of strategy, fighting with his adoptive dad head on is fighting a losing battle.

Zhan started hitting wang yibos shoulders so that he could stop kissing him, he heard his best friend lu bai voice, he thought he will help him but out immediately but tbat betrayer seemed to be tricked and he forgot the most important thing rescue him from this beast. He will surely deal with him after this!.

Wang yibo sanity dissapeared when he felt xiao zhan addicting and alluring lips against his, when he moved his lips against zhan lips, he felt like his body is getting more excited, he has always wanted to kiss xiao zhan lips and get the feeling of how it will feel like kissing xiao zhan lips, and right at this moment he used the chance he had to satisfy his urges and fantasies, yibo wasn't satisfied when zhan didn't return the kiss, didn't he say they should pretend? Now what's happening? Why is xiao zhan resisting? Yibo deepened the kiss, prying xiao zhan open and his tongue explored xiao zhan mouth, but even before he could have a goid feeling and taste his tongue got bitten, yibo groaned in pain and he immediately stopped kissing xiao zhan.

Zhan used the chance when wang yibo was not concentrating to get down, licking his lips that was covered in blood while frowning, then  slapped wang yibo across his face.

"How dare you! Old pervert kissing me! Taking my first kiss away! I thought your a nice person but i was wrong!" Zhan shouted while wiping his mouth nonstop, yibo panicked when he heard xiao zhan words, ignoring the pain sensation on his bleeding tongue, yibo tried to approach xiao zhan who immediately moved back!.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to make you upset, i will take fully responsibility of my actions, i thought when you said we pretend to be a couple and convince my son not to disturb you again, kissing was allowed, i didn't mean any harm." Yibo who didn't know what to say just spoke the words that came into his mouth, he is not that good when it comes to explaining himself, this is his first time being in such a situation.

"Don't you even take another step! Like father like son! Always waiting for an opportunity to take advantage of other's!" Zhan shouted, lu bai and bai yutong looked what was happening, and wang yibo who was quite and didn't know what to say.

Bai yutong came forward and decided to speak up for his friend.

"You must have misunderstood something beautiful boy, if it wasn't for my best friend here kissing you, then you could have been taken away by the crazy patient, your words didn't work at all because your acting and expression betrayed you." Bai yutong said, zhan lips twitched and he saw a man standing infront of him, lifting his head to see who it was, zhan eye's went wide, he rubbed his eyes several times still not believing what he is seeing infront of him.

"I'm i dreaming? It's not a dream right? My role model is standing right infront of me!" Zhan blinked his eyes several times still not believing that he came face to face with his favourite and inspirational role model. Wang yibo immediately frowned seeing xiao zhan looking at bai yutong with worshipping eyes, he himself he got scolded, called a pervert and got slapped too!.

"Your not dreaming, it's me your role model." Bai yutong who realised that he got a second fan infront of him answered, zhan hugged bai yutong tightly. Wang yibo moved forward to pull xiao zhan away, luckily xiao zhan didn't hug bai yutong for long and he moved away. Bai yutong forced a smile and murmured a sorry at the angry wang yibo.

"I never thought i will meet you today, i wanted to buy a ticket to come to the art exhibition  and see you, then learn a thing or two from you, in two weeks time i will attend the best art college in the country! I want to be a professional artist just like you." Zhan said everything enthusiastically. Bai yutong who was about to be strangled to death by the jealous wang yibo, he really isn't stealing the person wang yibo is interested in.

"Oh that's really good, with hard work you will surely be great and more professional than me, i can give you some tips and teach you what i know, iam sponsored by my good friend here whom you have just misunderstood, with his permission i can even be your teacher." Bai yutong who decided to help his friend said even adding some lies, as long as he will bring the two closer then that's good enough.

Zhan looked at wang yibo in the face that was reddened because of his slap and felt a little bad, then he remembered he bite his tongue, he is sure the bite was deep and he could see dried blood and even fresh blood on wang yibos lower lip. Zhan was worried, he immediately walked towards wang yibo and stood on his toes, then touched wang yibo face, though he is still upset but he is not a heartless person, they will talk about this later after he receives treatment.

"Open your mouth and let me see, then let's go and see a doctor so that he could check your wound, it's your fault this happened." Zhan said waiting for wang yibo to open his mouth.