Something new ~3~

ᵀʷ: ᵒᵇˢᵉˢˢⁱᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ, ᶜᵘʳˢⁱⁿᵍ, ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ ⁽ⁿᵒᵗ ʳˡˡʸ ᵇᵘᵗ ᵏⁱⁿᵈᵃ??⁾

ᴬ/ⁿ
ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᴬⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠʳᵉˢʰ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵛᵉⁿ! ᴴᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ :⁾

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd pov:

“Nice to meet you Wilbur! I'm Jared!” Jared introduced himself as Wilbur seethed through his teeth. “Hello  Jared. It's so. so. so. So. Nice to meet you. Wilbur replied as y/n laughed, getting kinda nervous.

“Anywho, right now I'm building another building for our town? Do you like it?” She questioned while looking up at the taller male, Jared nodding like a puppy dog.

She continued to talk to Jared throughout the rest of the stream, him sometimes making happy remarks when he looked over to chat and a complementary statement was made about him and {Name}.

“N/n?” Wilbur said, making her and Jared stop what they were saying and perk up. “Yes Wilbur?” She replied as Wilber clenched his fists tightly.

“I don't like Jared, he gives me red flags. Break up with him. Right here, right now.” WIlbur whispered into the mic making both of the lovers in question blood run cold. “Wilbur. Funny joke!” She tried to play it off, as she heard Wilburs faint breaths getting more sprawled out and heavier.

“Okay chat i think that's all for tonight! I've gotta make dinner for Jared and I!” She said, quickly defusing the situation and kissing Jared on the cheek before ending the stream.

“Sorry for him, that wasn't a funny joke.” She apologized, rubbing the nape of neck. He pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her lips lightly smiling. “I don't really care about him, if you're happy with me and I'm happy with you then the world is at peace in my eyes.” He said, making the girl giggle.

“Now, I have some leftover sweet and sour chicken from yesterday. I accidentally got a bigger order than I thought and there was enough food for two people, how does that sound for dinner?” She asked as he tackled her onto the bed still hugging her, now attacking her with kisses all over her face and giggles spilling out of her mouth.

“Sounds amazing! How did you know that sounded good to me tonight?” He said now getting off the girl and standing up, her doing the same. He grabbed her waist as they walked out of her bedroom, giggling she stated, “Just a gut feeling!”

~
Wilby boy’s Pov:
~

I logged off the stream quickly and unplugged my headphones, rolling back in my hair and gripping my hair.

Why am I feeling so panicked about this? It's not like I like her or anything, so why am I acting this way? She can do whatever she wants, she's her own person, so why am I feeling so… distraught over a simple boy?

She's had other boyfriends before and I never really cared, so why is Jared different? Oh jared, how I hate that name. It sounds like a man-whore name, it's so ugly and so annoying to hear. And it doesnt feel nice when you say it, like it gets stuck on the roof of your mouth just like cheap bubblegum.

My breaths get heavier as I think of all the horrid things Jared could do to poor {Name}, poor poor innocent {Name}. She was sweet, and kind, and holy mother of god she was a beauty.

What does Jared have that I don't? Is it the work out body? Or how he always acts like a little puppy around her, at her every call? Is it that his hair is darker than my own, and that his eyes are almost an emerald green? Is it that he has a better smile than mine? A better laugh? A better what. What does he have that I don't? Does he have like a 8 inch di-

OH MY GOD WILBUR GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER.

{Name}s still a virgin. I need to get that boy toy away from her. She's too perfect for him. Why am I doing this? Not sure myself but people say trust your gut so i guess thats what im going to do.

~
Key!
N/n: nickname