Her ~13~

ᵀᵂ: ᴺᵒⁿᵉ :⁾⁾

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᵂᵉ'ᵛᵉ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᵛᵉˢ ᵃ ʳᵉᵇᵉᶜᵃ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁽ʳᵉᵇᵉᶜᵃ>ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ᵉˡˢᵉ⁾

~~~~~~~~

She quickly sat up in her bed, re reading the message she just got to see if it was correct. Rebeca..? Rebeca!!! Oh my god yes yes yes Rebeca!!

She quickly shot a text back as she got out of bed, making her way to my kitchen and warming up water in a kettle.

She called Rebeca as they went on a whirlwind of conversations, chatting and catching up for a while. {Name}'s brain was nagging her to bring up Wilbur, but she felt like she just couldn't do that over call.

"Hey, Do you wanna meet up at the coffee shop right now? I'm pretty close to it at the moment." Rebeca said as {Name} looked down at what she was wearing, cringing a bit.

 "Yeah sure! Let me grab my keys and open up the shop, it's not supposed to be open today so it'll just be the two of us!" {Name} said giggling as she held her phone in between her head and shoulder

Honestly right now she could care less about what she was wearing, and she doesn't really believe Rebeca would care either. She grabbed her keys and turned off the water she was boiling in her kettle, now deciding that she would simply make it downstairs.

She opened up her apartment door and locked it behind her, saying goodbye to rebeca for now. She went outside into the chilling day, going over to the left and unlocking the doors to the shop.

She kept the sign up to closed so no one else would come in, and locked the door behind me to make extra sure. She went behind the counter, heating up water again for herself and going to make the same drink for Rebeca that she got last time.

She turned on some chill music as she waited for the water to boil, soon boiling making it so she could put it in my mug.

 She slowly poured the water into it and reached over to the box of  tea bags, choosing a white tea and putting it into the glass

She slowly poured the water into it and reached over to the box of tea bags, choosing a white tea and putting it into the glass. She slowly walked the two drinks over to two comfy looking couches close to the window, a table in between them.

She grabbed a blanket and covered it over her, the brick walls of the building making the room seem even more cold. {Name} then heard a faint knock on the door, looking over to see Rebeca.

She quickly got up and happily waddled her way towards the door, opening it up and embracing her in a warm big hug.

"Hi!!! Oh come on in, I made you your favorite!" {Name} said as she led the other girl to the couches, giving the coffee she made for her over and sitting down herself.

"Awe, n/n you really didn't have to do this!" Rebeca said, making {Name} giggle in response. "No no please! It's so cold out there and I know a warm drink always brings up my spirits!" {Name} responded as she and rebeca got into conversation again.

~

"I know you probably didn want me to bring this up, but it's just been nagging at me and you know I had to do it. What happened between you and Wilbur? You and him I thought clicked?" {Name} worriedly questioned Rebeca as she gave {Name} a sad smile.

"I really liked him! I mean, he's tall, handsome, a gentleman, sweet, he's everything you'd ask for in a guy! But.. as time went on he seemed to grow more distant from me. At the start he was all over me! All lovey-dovey, and such a sweet guy. But, he seemed to realize that I wasn't the girl he was hoping I was, and I know he didn't realize he couldn't love me so I kinda just ya know, shoved it in his face that I wasn't gonna sit around and be his personal experiment."

Rebeca explained, making {name} nod her head and smile weakly at her. "Well i'm sure you'll find someone. You're such an amazing girl and any man would be lucky to have you head over heels for them. Wilbur was just blind. You deserve so much better."

{Name} said grabbing Rebecas hands from over the table, squeezing them tight and smiling at her which made a race of butterflies run in her stomach.

{Name}'s hands were soft, light almost. And her reassuring words were like a set of perfectly played piano keys.

Oh how Rebeca would love to write symphony over symphony about her. Each note perfectly placed to represent a perfectly placed girl.

Rebeca's cheeks were flushed red, her hands were starting to sweat, so many unknown emotions for a female were popping up all out of nowhere.

She was then broken out of her trance by the door to the coffee bursting open, the cold wind filling the past warm environment. There in the doorway, stood Wilbur happily smiling with four people behind him laughing.

He then stopped laughing when he saw the two girls both huddled up in blankets, both still in pjs, holding hands, with warm steaming drinks on the centerpiece.

Rebeca blushed even more when she realized Wilbur noticed her red cheeks, hiding her face in the intertwined hands of {Name} and her making {Name} let out light chuckles.

{Name} quietly mumbled something under her breath, making rebeca look up from them as she stood up. "Why is it always one of those boys who always ruins the moment."

~

No new keys :P