The strange heat on my face ~34~

ᵀᵂ: ᶜᵘʳˢⁱⁿᵍ, ᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᴴⁱⁱ <³ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵃ ⁽ᴱˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ⁱᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʸᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵃᵐᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵉᵃⁿ⁾

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two adults stood sleepily in the kitchen, drinking coffee in a harmonious silence. {Name} rubbed her eyes, finishing off her coffee and walking to the sink to wash it.

The warm water from the tap felt nice on her hands as she used the soap covered sponge to wash the dish. She put it on the drying rack and took the towel from its lace to dry her hands, finishing and hanging back up.

She walked over to Wilbur and hugged him by the waist, him returning it as he still finished off his coffee.

“You're like a sticky little bug.” he laughed trying to walk over to the sink as she didn't let go.

“I'll never get off!! Neva!!!” She chuckled evilly as Wilbur gasped finally making it to the sink. “What will I ever do then!?”

He asked dramatically, making the girl smirk. “You will perish!! MuahahahahA!”

She laughed as he laughed with her, finishing washing off his mug and setting in at the drying rack as well.

He waddled over to his room to his computer with the clinging girl, its being white a difficult track over.

“I swear to god {Name} if you don't let go i will sit down in this gaming chair with you still on me and start streaming and let me tell you, it will look quite strange to viewers when THE u/n, the girl everyone thinks i'm dating, is sitting on my lap.”

He threatened laughing and pointing at his chair. She giggled looking up at him, narrowing her eyes as she held a cat-like smirk.

“You don't have the balls to do it, Wilbur.”

She taunted as he gaped at her, putting a hand on his chest to act offended. “Is this a challenge?” He asked as she shrugged, still keeping that smug look on her face.

“Make it into whatever you want it to be Mr Wil.” She said as he went over to the gaming chair and sat down, wrapping his arm around her slightly to make sure she didn't fall and hurt herself.

The air got stuck in her chest lightly, honestly surprised that he really did it. She still lightly clinged onto him as she sat on his lap, her cheeks having a slight burning heat to them.

“I'll click it.” He said looking down at the shocked girl on his lap, making her look up into his eyes then turning around to look at his computer.

On his computer screen was his twitch, the mouse on his “Go live button” circling it a bit. “You wouldn't..”

She said warily as he smirked, tightening his grip around her a tad bit and leaning in closer. Her cheeks heated up even more, making her eyes look anywhere but his.

He grabbed her chin, light turning it around back at him and making direct eye contact with the already flustered girl. “Oh, but would i?”

He said before she heard a click of his mouse making the girl jump off him like a startled cat.

The screen loaded and the stream started, Wilbur slapping his knee and laughing his ass off as she fell to the floor, scrambling to stand up with her hair all messy.

“You're such a dumbass!” The flustered girl said, embarrassed, moving a chair over as Wilbur kept laughing.

He whipped a tear laughing one last time as {Name} sat down into her own chair. “Welcome to the stream everybody! Today were.