Day out and about ~31~

ᵀʷ: ⁿᵒⁿᵉ

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᴬᴳ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵒᵘᵗ! ᴵᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵒⁿ ᵛᵃᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ᵒᶠ ʷʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖˡᵒᵗ >:ᴵ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵐ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ⁿᵒʷ! ʸᵃʸᵃ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As {Name} held Rebecca's hand, they walked down the cold town brick road. Rebeca turned her head to the side to try to hide the burning on her face, looking at old and new stores that lined the area.

She felt a squeeze on her hand, looking over to {Name} She looked beautiful in the sunlight, reflecting on all the right places.

She had a small smile on her face, looking around while walking with the blond. Rebeca blushed, her hair falling onto her face as she admired her crush.

{Name} looked over at her, slowly forming a toothy grin. She tucked a piece of hair behind Rebecas ear, swinging their hands a little in a happy way.

“Which stores caught your eye?” She asked as Rebeca looked to her toes, ears burning. “Uhm, I liked this one but it's behind us now…”

She said a bit embarrassed, making {Name} gasp. “Then c’mon silly! Let's go!” {Name} yelled happily tugging on Rebeca as she turned around, running the other way pulling the blond.

They both giggled as they passed people, strange looks sent both of their ways.

They entered the store, a nice tune playing in the background of the store. It was filled to the brim with cute dresses, shirts, pants, skirts, anything a girl could want.

“Reb! You’ve got a good eye! This store is so cute!” {Name} complimented making Rebeca giggle, covering her mouth with her hand while still holding the other girl's hand.

“Reb?” She questioned, making {Name} stop admiring the store and look at her best friend. She looked a bit embarrassed, biting her lip and trying not to make eye contact.

“Well yeah, I kinda find that I give people I like a lot of nicknames. Do you mind it? I would call you it if you do!” She said as Rebeca shook her head giggling, smiling at the cute girl. “No not at all, I find it adorable!”

She responded making {Name} jump up and down like a happy puppy. “Now c’mon, let's look around!” Rebeca said as they both ran to different racks searching through the clothing.

It was like a kid in a candy store, the two girls giggling and seeing all their choices. “Ooo! I think I found the one I wanna try on!” Rebeca said as {Name} poked her head over a clothing rack, holding up a dress and smiling also.

“Same! Wanna do a fashion show?” She asked, smirking, making Rebeca giggle also. “Always love.” She said wiking making {Name} laugh and bite her lip, raising her eyebrows as they both ran to the changing rooms.

{Name} sat outside of it as Rebeca changed, waiting for the other girls to show off her dress. The curtains that once covered Rebeca from {Name} were drawn away quickly, showing off Rebeca in a blue dress, on hand on her hip as the other was at her side.

 The curtains that once covered Rebeca from {Name} were drawn away quickly, showing off Rebeca in a blue dress, on hand on her hip as the other was at her side

{Name} gasped, clapping her hands as Rebecas confidant demeanor switched into a shy one.

“You, look, stunning!!! Oh my god you have to buy that one!” She supported as Rebeca rubbed her arm with a smile on her face, walking back into the changing room to take off the dress.

The rolls were soon switched and {Name} changed into the outfit she picked, coming out and showing rebeca her fit. It was a pink dress with ruffle sleeves. Rebeca looked her up and down, staring for a little longer than she should have and then snapping out of her trance.

“God you look

“God you look.. Amazing. That's the dress! It fits you so well!” Rebeca cheered as {Name} excitedly clapped, going into the changing room to change back out of it.

Rebca smiled to herself, happy about the outing with the female today. She looked down at the dress she was holding, feeling butterflies in her gut thinking about wearing it.

Would {Name} like it? The girl’s crush walked out of the changing room, grabbing the blond's hand and skipping over to the register. They both payed for their dresses, going across the street to a bathroom to dress up in them.

{Name} slipped into her dress in the stall, feeling confident about her outfit. Her mind slipped to Dynic, wondering about the blue haired boy.

He hasn't reached out since a few days ago, after the stream they did. It went amazing! New followers, and just had a great time with him.

She shook her head, letting go of the boy from her mind. Today wasn't about Dynic, it was about Rebeca and her.

No new keys :>