"Take her to the moon for me." -Bing bong ~33~

ᵀʷ: ᴺᵒⁿᵉ⁻ⁱᵒ

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ qᵘᵒᵗᵉ ᵇʸ ᵇⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵒⁿᵍ, ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵐᵉ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᶜʳʸ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You see that one? Right there?” {Name} pointed to the bright dot in the sky, which glowed slightly brighter than the rest of them.

“Mhm.” Wilbur responded using his arms as a pillow as they both layed on a grass hill, hours after dropping Rebeca off at home.

“That's Jupitor! You can see Jupitor! Isn't that cool?” She asked as Wilbur nodded in response, eyes drooping.

“Jupiter has like, a bunch of moons! And one of them has water on it! I think it's frozen though..” She said as she fanned her hands in the air, almost mapping out space with her hands.

“Space is just- it's so cool! Like some day billions of years away the whole rest of all the universes will float away into the vast area, and like no one will ever see stars again, and the moon will float away, but then again our universe would have collided with another making ours even more big by then! But that's not stuff to worry about now, we'll be dead by then. OH do you know water is sticky in space?-”

Wilburs eyes started to slowly drift shut, listening to her calm voice talk about something she was passionate about.

“Wil, if I were to go to one of Jupiter's moons, would you come with me?” She asked as Wilbur rubbed his eyes, looking over to her.

“I'd come with you anywhere.” he responded as the girl smiled, rolling on her back and looking up to the stars again.

“So, our next life goal, since we crossed the streaming one off, is to go to one of Jupiter's moons together?”

She joked as Wilbur laughed sleepily, nodding his head. “Yeah, we'll go to the moon.” He said as {Name} bit her lip.

“Promise you’ll take me one day?”

She gulped as Wilbur reached out and grabbed her hand, squeezing it sleepily. 

“Yeah. I promise. We can have it like our own little holiday. People will ask “Where did you go for spring break?” And we'll just say “Oh yeah, just one of Jupiter's moons.”

He said, making {Name} laugh, rolling over to him and snuggling into his arm. “Goodnight Will.” The girl said as Wilbur smiled. “Goodnight love.”

~

The girl passed out but the once tired Wilbur’s thoughts never settled. He looked down at {Name} cuddled up in the pit of his arm, his arms now being used as a pillow for both of their heads.

He smiled, as the girl shuffled around a bit, finding a more comfortable position and staying there.

He smiled at her, biting his lip slightly before looking back up into the sky. He slowly started to hum a tune, his cheeks on fire with a cheeky grin on his face.

He got up, carrying {Name} bridal style and walking down the hill towards his car. He opened up the door to the back seat and laid her down, pulling a blanket over the girl before closing the door and getting into the driver's seat.

He drove through the empty roads, street lights being one of the only things leading the way back to his home.

He didn't want to wake the girl up for her house key so his house it was~!

  They got to his house and she was taken to his room, being set down in the bed as Wilbur took his shirt off planning to get in bed too.

“Will..?” The now awakened {Name} asked, making Wilbur turn his head around mid way of shirt removal.

“Yeah?” He responded softly now looking at the girl sitting up and rubbing her eyes. “What are you doing? Where are we?” She asked as he finished taking off his shirt, chucking it across the room.

“Were at my place. I didnt want to fall asleep on that hill did i now? And i'm also getting ready for bed. Here take one of my hoodies and change in the bathroom. I'm going to bed.”

he finished getting in bed and {Name} grabbed her favorite hoodie of his and some spare sweatpants, making her way into the bathroom and changing. She looked in the mirror, her gaze meeting her reflection. She rubbed her eyes, looking away and opening the door to get out.

She Got into the bed with Wilbur and snuggled against him, resting her head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

“What if we could live in a pixel version of animal crossing together?”

She sleepily asked, her voice a bit muffled.

“{Name}, go to sleep.”

He said, making her roll her eyes. “Fine. But I still think that would be fun.”

She said turning around to face away from him,  him in response wrapping his arms around her waist nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck.

“Pleaseeeeee don't be mad at me. I would love to live there with you.  But I'm like- about to pass out right now.” He said as they both chuckled.

“I forgive you sleepy boy, goodnight.” She lulled as he mumbled in response.

“Goodnight darling.” 

No new keys B)