They wouldnt let me post this on my message board >:(

Idea...? Hear me out...

(They wouldnt let me post this on my board because it had tO mAnY sPaCeS so i just posted it on this next best thing, my book which just hit 30K B) )

(New yandere book?!?!?)

~~~~~~~~

The chilling wind blew my hair, the sweet singing of nothing ringing throughout my ears.

The winter night was empty as i stood under the street light on the old cobblestone road, my cheeks rosy and my nose stuffy. I hugged my self in the warn brown jacket i had over my body which was the only thing keeping me from dying that very second.

But i dared not to cry, not to let my emotions for once in my life spill out only knowing the tears would only freeze. It was so cold even the salty pools of water that could theoreticly leak out of my eye socits would freeze in seconds.

And then behind me i felt his arms slowy snake around my waist liek chains, chains i shall never be set free from. Its always those damn chains.

I always hated the feeling of his arms around me, itching to just touch and clain every inch of my body like he already hasnt put me through that.

Hasnt made me "his" over and over again, having to hold back to do it another time. His arms around me always made me feel like the walls around me were closing, like i couldnt breath, like i was in a tight little space i couldnt get out of.

I never liked small little spaces.

But the cold calmed me, infact i was so numb because of it that i was one step, one reach left until death finally opens it arms to me.

Its been calling me for a while, telling me that the grim reaper was ready to take me, hand in hand. But he stopped us. He had to be so selfish to make me yearn for death. How evil.

He was so mad at me for running that he didnt even realize i could finally see the light, finally see everyone he took from me.

Partners, parents, friends, wavinmg to me, soothing me in this strange moment of outer worldy-ness.

And i saw her again,

i remembered how much i loved her. All the kisses, the hugs, the meaningless glances that made me flustered, how she knew when to much was to much.

I loved her... No i love her..

So much.

And as he is screaming for my name, the phycopath, monster that made my life worse than hell was yelling out for me, i slowly took her soft fragile hand.

It was warm, it made the cold go away. And as the cold slowly faded, and his crys disapated, I was left with her.

Im finally back to you, my love.