Please read :P

Heya! Hello, from whereever you are i hope your doing well! Writing this book and going on this strange story adventure with you has been thrilling and still is, but sadly this book in maybe 5-15 more chapters will be coming to a close :( BUT THAT DOSNT MEAN YOU FAV AUTHOR IS DONE WRITING NAH BITCHES >:DD I wanna write a new book! A fantasy one! With pirates n shit! Im thinking a dsmp x reader, yeah? I rlly have something in mind for this book so let me give you the base idea

~

Hunters. The slayers of beasts. Being a hunter is every childs dream, what they play pretend doing. But performing the career is something even better. Traveling the ocean by ship and seeing places youd never thought youd see. Waterfalls, forests, the deepest pits of the sea, bats that can talk, and the snooblewalper. (quite a shy creature) But the best part, is the glory at the end. Depending if you work for the royals or not depends on how you hunt. Royals kill them, taking a piece of them back to the kingdom and getting all the riches they could ever dream of. But being a free ranged hunter means you save them, befriend them and make sure they stay out of harms way. But insted of riches, you get storys written about you. Walking the towns and getting thank yous from poor shop owners, a exited kid saying your there hero. And the best part, the creature itself. If youd never pet a sea surpant before your missing out on life. And thats where our story takes place. {Name}, a free ranged hunter sailing to an island to discover and reasearch a newly found monster. Along with her captin Wilbur, and crewmates Tommyinnit, Dynic, Tubbo, Fundy, and friend a random blue sheep Wilbur just couldnt pass up. But what will happen when the most known free range hunters in all the lands, bump into the most know royal hunters in all the land who are in need of a reason for the king to start war. Find out in kill me at dawn.

~

If you want your free to give title ideas, and say if you like it! Im in LOVE with the idea <3333