streaming my beloved hobby ~19~

ᵀ/ʷ: ᶜᵘʳˢⁱⁿᵍ, ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ;⁾

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᴵᵐ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ʷʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ᵛⁱˡˡᵃⁱⁿ ᵃʳᶜ ᶠᵒʳ {ᴺᵃᵐᵉ}, ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᶠᵁᶜᴷᴵᴺᴳ ᶜᴸᴼˢᴱ ᴵˢᵀᴳ. ᴬˡˢᵒ ᵗʸ ᵍᵘˢʸ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᶠᵒʳ ³ᵏ ʳᵉᵃᵈˢ, ᵐᵉᵃⁿˢ ᵃˡᵒᵗ :⁾⁾

~~~~~~

"Wait, your own mother doesn't know your favorite color???" {Name} said, laughing as Wilbur laughed along with her. "No no wait. I just never told her!"

Wilbur defended himself as {Name} banged her hand into the table, wheezing. Wilbur face palmed, wheezing as they both made idiots of themselves on the internet infront of 40k people.

"Everyone! Question time! What is THE Wilbur Soots favorite color?" She asked but before chat had any time to type she already answered it. "You guessed it! Teal!"

She said as Wilbur smacked her in the back of the head. She laughed as she saw a donation on her screen, the message popping up with it.

~
{Name}'s_biggestsimp donated £5!

Hey u/n! Did you know there is a really bad fanfic on wattpad about you and Wilbur? It's HILARIOUS!
~

"Wait there's a fanfic about me and wilbur? NO WAY WHAT'S IT CALLED?"

Another dono popped up telling the name of it as {Name} quickly searched it, clicking on it and reading the title.

"tHe cAndLe fLaMe tHaT nEvEr bUrnT oUt | A wilbur soot x {Name} fanfiction UwU"

{Name} read as WIlbur spit out his water laughing, {Name} soon joining him.

"Oh god look at chapter one, '{Name} sat alone on her bed, wishing her amazing husband would come back soon. She rubbed her stomach lovingly, Remembering the moment of ecstasy with Wilbur that caused this amazing baby to be made-' WAIT YOUR PREGNANT??!??!?!?"

Wilbur screamed at the computer as {Name} just fell onto the floor laughing crying.

"WHAT?!??!!?" He yelled as he leaned close to the screen taking off his glasses as {name} put her hand on the back of his chair trying to get up.

" 'The name of the baby was planned to be sally-' SALLY???!??!?!? REALLY MY EX FISH LOVER!??!?!?"

He screamed again after reading the text, making name fall straight back down laughing again. The stream went on and that weird fanfic was read... yikes.

~

The stream was coming to an end and Wilbur and I were just chilling, answering most searched questions about ourselves on google and vibing to a playlist i had on the stream. Just then another dono came up, making {Name} and Wilbur look back to the screen.

~
FreddyFazbear_ismyfather donated £10!

What's Wilbur's opinion on Jared?
~

New keys:
u/n: The user name of your choice! Could be Willamafton's_balls idc what you chose