Remember the truth ~15~

ᵀ/ʷ: ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵒᵒᵏˢ ⁽ˢᵖᵒᵒᵒᵏʸ ᵇᵒᵒᵇⁱᵉˢ⁾

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᴵᴹ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ ᴵᴷ ᶜᴿᴬᶻʸ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat with {Name}, us chatting after everyone left the shop. It was just getting dark outside, the tea we both had lightly steaming as heat radiated off the mug.

"No! She didn't!" I laughed as I told {Name} my story.

"Yes! She went up to me and flashed her boob! Whipped it out like some car keys!" She gaped at me in a state of shock. "What did you do?" She questions curiously, leaning in a little closer across the table as I scratch my chin pretending to not remember well.

"From what I remember is I did NOT reach out when she gave her my number, and that piece of paper was on the stove top burning before i knew it!" She smiled and started laughing, banging her hand on the table as I did so too.

I wiped a tear from my eye, basking in the laughter and my weak chest from the moment.

My ears perked up when I slowly her favorite song went on, looking up to see her hand outstretched in front of me.

I looked up at her, a little shocked but taking it and meeting the shorter girl. She reached out both of her arms to me, making a grabbing motion with her hands meaning she wanted me to do something.

She always did this

She always did this. If it was making that claw grabbing motion on the table to tell me she wanted to hold my hand. To hugs, pinky holding, footsies, it was adorable.

I rolled my eyes, knowing what she wants me to do. I grabbed her by the waist, holding her in a firm safe grasp as she smiled up at me.

She draped her arms around my shoulder, nuzzling her head into my chest as we swayed to her favorite song.

I could hear her singing it from my chest, as I simply hummed along listening to her voice.

She always told me I should do music, and that my singing was like an angels. But my dream has always been to do music with her.

She's not bad at singing herself, I'd say really good at it. A good hitch for music itself.

She has no clue how to play the piano, any instrument at that.

Pianos were always her favorite, I'd play each song of her request and she'd just sit there, in pure exicity listening to each key.

I would find her after school in the spare music room, trying each key of the piano for a single note while humming it out.

Without learning how to read notes, or even how to tell a snare drum from a regular one, by the half of my first semester in senior year, she had already figured out how to play fallen down from undertale, beauty and the beast, and this one song her dad used to sing to her when she was little.

Somehow, this girl with no musical knowledge, figured out how to play 3 songs to their full extent, with only an hour every day, 3 days a week, in three months.

I still have no clue how she did it.

I spun her as I sighed a lovesick sigh, her giggling as we went back to the same position.

As the song looped, and a few minutes passed of strange silence, then {Name} finally spoke up.

...

"I found out jareds moving to the states in three months."

No new keys :P