Omfg they WONT LET ME POST THIS TO BORED

SO.. i had this idea abt a ghost x reader... heres a little bit more on it

“No- you're not spending your ONLY day as a human again with me.” I told him as he looked at me, his eyes glowing in a hurt way.

“Why?” He asked as I laughed in a shocked way, shocked that I said that.

“Why?!?” Because I'm just a broken girl wearing sweatpants that she hasn't taken off in two days, with smudged eyeliner, a cat, and serious problems. 1, i'm the most boring person alive, 2, i suck as a person, and 3, i don't want you wasting your only chance at life again on a burn out like me. Please, go do something important. Don't waste it on me.”

I told him as he grabbed me by my shoulders and bent down slightly, getting down to my height. His old trench coat’s leather was stained, and the sweater he wore adored dirt in random places.

I felt so bad that he died at a young age when I first met him, getting shot in the head wasn't a pretty way to go.

He had stubble on his face and beautiful, sensire brown eyes. God, I wish I didn't fall in love with a ghost.

“You smell like late summer evenings, and you feel like a warm wind blowing around my hair.

You look so beautiful, it would make flowers jealous.

You speak in such a tone that sounds like nostalgia.

Your embrace feels like sitting near a burning, passionate fire.

{Name} i have seen you ever since you’ve moved into this house. I've seen you cry, dance, smile, laugh, cringe, and every other part of you.

And I've loved every one of them. Loved every curve on your body, loved every cell created involving you.

And on the only day, i can ever live with you, you think i would choose to live with another? I could not imagine myself spending any

second,

of any minute,

of any hour of this day doing something without you there right by my side.”

He said almost in tears as I looked back at him, his hair falling in his face.

“I love you {Name}.”

He whispered, pulling me into a gentle yet sincere kiss.

A kiss that has waited for a long time to happen, a kiss with all the life it could ever have put into it.

A kiss breaking worlds, because love told it to do so.

JUST AN IDEA

"Lalalala im stanley and ive never cursed before." 

I mocked in his british acent as he held me, laughing. "I hate you." He palyfully glared me as i simply smirked resting my head on his chest.

"Nah, you know you love me. Im the love of your life!" I told him as we swayed back and forth, the crickets chirping outside.

"You cant be the love of my life. Im dead." He told me as I frowned, remembering the fact that currently im simply dreaming.

"But your the love of my eternity..." He said grabbing my chin and kissing me slowly, thus makingt the sweet dream he infultrated end and my eyes to open once again.

Damnit.