Leaving a trail ~12~

ᵀʷ: ᴶᵃʳᵉᵈ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ˡᵒᵛᵉʸ ᵈᵒᵛᵉʸ ⁽ˢᵖᵒᵒᵏʸ⁾, ᶜᵘʳˢⁱⁿᵍ

ᴬ/ⁿ:
ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᶠˡᵘᶠᶠ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᵘˡᵈˢ. ᴷⁱⁿᵈᵃ ˢʰⁱᵗ ⁿᵍˡ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷʰᵒ ᶜᵃʳᵉˢ ⁱᵗˢ ᶜᵘᵗᵉ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Names} pov

I am a simple human being, I see sanrio anything, I go.

So when i was about to burst into tears, and from the corner of my eye i spot a cinnamon roll plushy, i fucking start sprinting into that shop.

Ever sad? Just click add to cart. Help me every time.

Long story short, I walked out of there, crying but now crying in style with a new oversized hoodie with the scp foundation logo on it (shut up scp was my childhood) and a cinnamoroll plush the size of half of my own body. Maybe my day wouldn't be horrible.

As I walked down the road an all too familiar car slowed down next to me, rolling down its windows. I was met with a concerned looking Jared leaning over to be closer to the window.

"{Name}? Oh thank god you're okay. Could you please get in the car so we could talk about this together? I wanna apologize and work this out with you." He said as I sniffed, nodding my head and getting in the car, setting my plushy in the back

. I slipped on the seat belt and held my knees up to my chin.

"Look, I'm really sorry for what I did back there. It was so uncalled for me to act out back there, and I'm just so sorry for being like that. You didn't deserve that and I wretched your time with Wilbur. I hope you can forgive me." Jared said as we rode in silence for a while.

"Thanks for this, i forgive you. Wilbur was antagonizing you and fighting back when if he didn't talk about this all could have been avoided. If I were in your shoes I probably would have punched him!" I said as we both laughed, me resting my feet on the dashboard as we rode in the empty street.

He placed one of his hands on my thigh, sending a chill down my back with the chill from the cold ring he was wearing on his warm hand.

He rubbed his finger on my skin, taking a deep sigh in and letting it out.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and connected its bluetooth to the car, playing some music i had first in mind.

I shut my phone off as the song starts playing in the back ground, and flipped down the car mirror, wiping away the mascara and eyeliner that was running down my face.

Jared glanced over to me and chuckled, handing me a makeup wipe. I scoffed, smiling, shocked at how he always has everything.

"How is it that you carry everything a woman is to need? Like you have tampons, a nail clipper, and now makeup wipes?" I said as he laughed along with me.

"What can I say, I'm boyfriend trained." He responded by taking his hand off my thigh and saluting with it, making me only laugh harder. "God I love you so much .." I said smiling as I leaned into the back seat, slowly falling into a comfortable state.

"I love you to p/n, i love you to."

~~

I slowly woke up to be met with me cuddling my new cinnamoroll plushie in my bed, wearing the same clothes as I was yesterday. (The scp hoodie included)

I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes whilst trying to remember how I got here.

Then the memories of sleepily trying to walk up the stairs to my apartment with Jared came flooding back, remembering his laugh and his smile throughout the whole time.

Remembering how once we got in he tucked me in for some odd reason, kissing me on the forehead and whispering a goodnight in my ear.

How he promised to lock the door on his way out, and that he'd text me once he got home even if I was asleep. God Jared was such a good guy, so nice.

I smiled as I got a vibration from my phone, expecting it to be from Jared or Wilbur, maybe even my mother but instead seeing it from an unknown number.

I opened my phone by putting in y/p/p, the text thread popping up with the unknown person. The single text in here read, "Hello? Is this {Name}?"

I was hesitant at first, but slowly I typed back to the stranger. "Yes??? Who is this?"

The text bubble quickly responded, deleting their message a few times before finally sending.

"Great! Sorry for the odd timing, this is rebeca!

Key:
p/n: pet name, which ever you choose
y/p/p: Your phone pasword, idk you rphones pasword, so you decide