Pablo ~21~

ᵀᵂ: ⁿᵒⁿᵉ

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ˢʰᵒʳᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵇᶜ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵐᵉ ˡᵒⁿᵍᵉʳ,ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ, ʷᵒʷ ʸᵃˡˡ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁴ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵍʳᵃᵗˢ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Wilbur sat underneath the tree, he got a text from his phone. His iphone background was {Name} holding Pablo, the duckling she rescued with him that day.

She was smiling, Pablo still as a duckling was sitting on top of her head, with a flower as a hat. Wilbur was also in the frame, having the side of his face in the photo accidentally. But that accident only made the photo more loveable.

That had been lock screen wallpaper for... god knows long. 5-7 years now? He just loved it and never had the gut to change it, always would never fail to bring a smile to his face.

He unlocked his phone with his finger print, going to check his text messages. It was frome Austin, making Will roll his eyes scoffing.

~

Austin

Hey Wilbur! Just wondering if your ready for your love or host in a few weeks? (were gonna pretend i said two weeks until Jared is moving yeah alr? alr.)

~

Will looked at the screen displeased for a few moments, really not wanting to do the dumb show.

He didn't need love, he had {Name} for god's sake. All this would do was make her jealous! Or worse make her think he wasn't interested and that would be rubbish.

Tommy BEGGED Austin to put him on a literal day after the hangout with {Name} him tubbo and rambo.

It was stupid, who would even compair to {Name} anyways? Which slut would have a small, even percentage of a chance for his love? He was devoted, a devoted worshiper to {Name}.

~

Wilbur

How was I convinced to do this again?

~

Austin

Money my friend, clout and money :)

~

Wilbur stood up, rolling his eyes and walking out of the secluded area, he walked on the path for a moment, before doing a sharp right straight for the lake in hopes of seeing his and {name}'s fuzzy friends.

He finally got to the pond, seeing a fluffy middle aged duck waddling up to him. He smiled, petting the duck as his tail wiggled a little, making a little quack in contentment and enjoyment from being pet.

Wilbur smiled, happy to see the bright duck. Pablo, the only thing that compared to {Name}, was one of the best things in the world

No new keys

Your reflection (SIMPBUR x y/n)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें