Wordless memories ~20~

TW: none

A/n: Heya! Longer chapter than usual :)

~~~~~~

Wilbur sat there for a moment, before putting on a fake smile and responded. "Yeah! Jareds a great guy! He's... '' Wilbur's smile faltered for a moment, trying to hold back his true feelings.

"He's.. great! Like I can't say enough good things about him!" He tried to play off, laughing as {Name} looked up at him smiling.

"Anywho! I think it's time to end the stream! It's been a great time with ya chat but i am STARVING!" {Name} said as she and Wilbur waved as she clicked off of the stream, taking a deep sigh before getting up.

"Well my good sir, this weekend has been EXTRAORDINARY with you but, my social battery is running low and i would think david might be slightly concerned." She said as they both got up, walking to her front door as she opened it letting him out.

"Do i really have to go..?" he said pouting as {Name} laughed, shaking her head slightly. "Yes, or I might just start ignoring you accidentally." She said as Wilbur pulled her in for a goodbye hug, {Name} akwordly returning it.

He pulled away and patted himself down, letting out a breath of air and standing on the heel of his foot then going back down.

"Well, I guess this goodbye for now n/n, i'll see you on the other side."

Wilbur said as he was about to turn away, when he felt her soft hand grab his wrist.

He turned to her, watching as she got up on her tip-toes, feeling her lips press up against his cheek and then return to where she was just standing with a smile on her face.

"Goodbye Will, I'll see you later." She returned his statement slowly closing the door, sending Will one last happy smile before she fully closed it.

Wilburs eyes widened slightly, cheeks starting to burn slightly as he touched his cheek, still staring at the once opened door. For once in his life, one singular moment in all of his 24 years, his mind was quiet.

No rushing thoughts, not even thinking of what the clear space in his head looked like, just staring at an old wooden door and rubbing his cheek slightly.

He was honestly stuck at that time.

Not sure what to do. "What was I doing again..?" He mumbled looking around, snapping out of his trance.

He just kinda walked after that, not really sure what he was doing, where he was going but going somewhere.

He found himself in front of the willow tree, the flowers that he loved still stuck onto the tree. He sat down under it like old times, feeling the wind brush through his hair and his glasses fall down onto his nose. Exactly like the first time he saw her.

He sighed aggravated, the day could not just go better for the senior

He sighed aggravated, the day could not just go better for the senior. He felt the late summer air on his face, the sun high in the sky as the shade from the tree covered him from it. His tie from the school uniform he wore loosened with the first button of his shirt unbuttoned.

He finally got to take a breath away from everyone, as he heard the sound of the wind blowing open the swinging gate. Running a hand through his hair, he reflected on the day he just had.

From schooling, to dealing with some of his nagging friends, putting up with that one girl confessing to him for the third time this month, to dropping his lunch in front of everybody. He was extremely excited to be done with highschool.

He then heard the rushed sound of footsteps come closer to him, seeing a girl about his age burst open the gate and stand about 25 feet away from him.

Her sleeves were pulled up over her hands looking like she was cradling something in her sweatshirt arms, tears pricking up in the corners of her eyes as she panted from the running.

He felt his heart drop for a moment, chills going down his back as the girl looked away, obviously anxious about the encounter. She bit her lip, pushing aside her nerves and walking up closer to him.

She wore a your neighbor totoro sweatshirt with the skirt uniform that his school made females wear.

"Sir I need your help, i was at the lake across from this area when i found a little duck alone without his mom and i went over to check it out and when he saw me he like lit up and tried to walk over to me but he couldn't stand up so he fell over and kept trying to get over to me and i was so scared for him that i picked him up and looked around for anyone but the only person i saw was you and you were walking over here so i came over to ask for you help."

She said almost sobbing a few times. Looking up into his eyes as Wilbur flushed a bit.

"I have no clue how to raise a duck but i think he thinks i'm his mom now so i couldn't just leave him!" She panicked as I stood up, now seeing what she was cradling in her arms was a bright yellow duckling, seeming very content and arm in the girl's arms.

He walked over to her, sighing that he didn't get his time to himself today and walked past her, grabbing the back of her shirt to tug her with him.

Her cheeks lit up lightly, burning as she hurried after the boy. "C'mon, I know a vet that will fix him up." He said making the girls frown turn into a wide full faced smile.

"Oh my god thank you so much sir! I don't know What id do if you weren't here!" She said as Wilbur laughed under his breath, quite nervous around the bubbly girl.

"Just, call me Wilbur. And all you have to do is buy me mcdonalds after and ill accept that payment." He said the girl soluted him with her spare hand.

"Mission Accepted Wilby Bilby!" She said as Wilbur stifled a laugh, looking behind him at the strange girl.

"Wilby bildy?" He questioned as the girl also let out a little laugh.

"Yessir, Wilby bilby."

No new keys