Acceptance~8~

ᵀᵂ: ᶜᵘʳˢⁱⁿᵍ, ᵒᵇˢᵉˢˢⁱᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᴼⁿˡʸ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳᵐˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵒⁿᵉˢ ⁱ ᵖʳᵒᵐⁱˢᵉ ˡᵐᵃᵒ. ᵃⁿʸ ʷʰᵒ, ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As {Name} flipped a burger patty, Wilbur wrapped his arms around her waist resting his head in the crook of her neck. She laughed at his actions, putting her hand on his head.

"Are they really annoying you that much?" She asked as he just whined in response. He lifted up his head and watched her press the spatula into the burger patty, scooping it up and putting it onto a burger bun on a paper plate.

She took a leaf of lettuce, a tomato slice, and cheese and placed it all on the burger, squirting out some ketchup on top. She turned around as Wilbur let go and stepped back a bit as she handed him the plate, him setting a small content smile on his lips digging into the burger.

The three children looked from the grass, Tommy leaning on a tree with Rambo and Tubbo sitting on the floor. "I feel bad for Wilbur." Tubbo said as Tommy gently looked over to him confused.

"Why? They both seem over the moon right now." Tommy responded. "Yeah, they're happy right now, but did you forget already? She has a boyfriend, and it's quite obvious Wilbur likes her a lot." He said shrugging and Tommy nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah, but he's really protective of her, it's like whenever someone even brushes against her you get sent death glares." Ranbo replied, making tommy scof.

"You get a death glare when you're five feet near her, you get a scratch on your arm if you talk to her, and a really rough shove if you nudge her. Not talking about the borderline punch to the gut I got from him after she tackled me in mummy mummy come alive."

Tommy spit out as Rando nodded acknowledging his words. "I see why he likes her though, she's such a nice person." Tubbo said, moving out of his position on the grass to his feet. "Hey boys! The burgers are done!" She said as all the boys came running over to her.

Wilburs pov

"Hey guys, I'm gonna head to the bathroom." I said as Tommy devoured his burger, {Name} laughing at him. I slid open the screen door and made my way inside, turning right and going down the hallway.

I opened the bathroom door and walked in, silently shutting it behind me. I leaned on the door, sliding down to the floor clutching my chest. I breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm my heart's rapid beating.

"Holy, fuck!" I said as I let out a laugh running my hand through my hair. I remembered the day, all the moments where she did something that made my heart leap.

Her smile, her eyes, her figure, her voice, her hair, her outfits. I covered my mouth from letting out a moan, getting caught up in her everything. She's such an angel, I don't deserve to have such a kind human being.

I cant believe someone like her would even approach me, but i'm glad. I'm glad that the first time she asked for my pencil I gave her the one I never used because I liked it so much, she was just like that pencil.

I always had this weird thing as a kid, where if liked a pencil or eraser, or a crayon that was just so colorful, i would never use it. I was so scared i would ruin the perfection of my favorite pencil, the cool details might rub off or fad away with teh use of it like my others did.

But as I got older that slowly went away and now I enjoy using things I like instead of leaving them to rot.

She was just like that, I never had the gut to make an action on my feelings and realize I loved her, but now that I'm older and I've gotten over the fear, I can finally love her.

Maybe Rebecca was doing me a favor, telling me that I don't love her and I love {Name}. Because she was right, who would love a slutty mess instead of a pure being of {names} standard? And maybe, falling for her won't be so bad after all.

No new key :D