In love and memory of the blade.

Heya! Hello, from where ever you are, i hope youre doing alright.

Today i am here to say, about an hour or two ago from the moment i am writing this, a video was posted on Technoblades chanel.

That video sadly, was about his passing from stage 4 cancer. The video starts off with his father resiting a letter he wrote for his fans, adressing his own death.

Now, if you may remember in the bio of this book i state that if Wilbur wants me to take this down i will without any questions, which i intend to keep my word on. But, what i should've said was if ANYONE in this book wants me to do i will.

That includs Niki, Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, Ramboo, anyone included. Because Technoblade is not with us today, i will not continue to write about him.

Im not saying im taking down the book or that im ending it here, im just saying im not writing about someone who is not with us currently.

Why?

Because he cannot say no. I dont think he ever saw this, or read this book, but if one day he did and he wanted it down, i would never know.

Im not saying all the technoblade fanfictions should be taken down or any thing with him in it without his knowing should be gone, im just doing this for respect of him in myself.

We shouldnt take down everything that has him in it, because even though his existance is gone, and there will be no more videos, we can still remeber him.

He can still live though us. Because Technoblade never dies. Never ever.

i just hope, is that where ever he is after death currently, is that he's in peace.

And that he died knowing, he impowered people, gave them a safe space, and made Millions of random people on the internet feel understood and at home.

Im going to replace his character with an oc of mine, and as your reading this i have done/ or am working on replacing him. The original work with him still included is still alive in my 37 paged google docs on my acount so it will never be forgoten.

I hope he rests peacfully.

-the_simpofyourdreams