We are all just suicidal kids that tell eachother to not be suicidal ~29~

ᵀ/ʷ: ᶜʳʸⁱⁿᵍ, ᶜᵘʳˢⁱⁿᵍ, ᵃ ⁱᵈᵈʸ ᵇⁱᵈᵈʸ, ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ, ᵗᵃᵈ ᵇⁱᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ<³

ᴬ/ⁿ: ᴴᵉʸᵃ! ᵂᵃˢⁿᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ᵗᵒᵈᵃʸ ˢᵒ ⁱᵍ ⁱᵐ ʷʳⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ⁿᵒʷ ᵗᵒ ˡᵐᵃ

~~~~~~~~~

2nd pov, for the cool kids

~~~~~~~~~~

I myself, as the narrator, have been quiet for a while.

Reading the story, maybe switching it to a character's point of view from time to time, but now I think it's my time to say something.

This whole time, every chapter you've read, I've been there to watch over everyone. But, you see my dear reader, there are parts of this book that you do not see, that I do not tell, for the sake of my own character's privacy.

Because I care for them, in the end, as much as I put them through, I truly care for them.

I dont include every moment {Name} and Wilbur hang out, every kiss Jared and her shared, every time rebeca screamed into her pillow from a text {Name} sent that was just a little more than friendly, i don't include them.

They exist, the moments they share off the pages, still exist.

And as a reader, you don't see those moments, those ink free moments. So, I hope you my dear friend, you notice things.

Things like people's emotions, personalities, and most of all, notice the character that is supposed to be represented as yourself.

I know at least one person won't be her, but one person will be her.

Or should I say, is her. Is them, is he, is whoever, someones her.

And I can truthfully state, whomever they may be, is a beautiful creature. How strong she acts, how kind she is, to everyone she meets. It truly is beautiful.

So moments like these, where she's curled up on her bedroom floor, earbuds blasting music trying to comfort her but failing, sobbing her heart out, truly brings sadness into my small, hollow heart.

She stifled a sob out, clenching her arms around the stuffed animal she was holding and resting her head on top of it.

She kissed the top of its furry head, whispering into its ear.

“It's going to be okay, peanut it's gonna be fine! you love me you care for me i don't need anyone else all i need is you i love you peanut i-”

She sobbed out again, curling up even more as her chest begane to have an eerily heart panging hurt where her heart should be placed.

She breathed in quickly, exhaling at the same speed trying to regain her breath and to kickstart her lungs back up.

She stopped crying when she heard her phone ring, crawling over to it and answering the call.

“Hello?” She said, trying to wipe away the tears as if someone would see them.

“Hey {Name}.. you okay?”

Her ears were enlightened with Wilburs soft, concerned voice as she slowly shook her head, sobbing again.

“Can I tell you something Will?” She said laughing a bit as he clutched her stuffed elephant tighter.

“Yeah, yeah totally. You can tell me anything.” He responded as she laughed a little before responding.

“Yaknow, ever since I was a kid, I've always felt the need to push people away. B-but not for what most people think, i hate the feeling of people caring for me.

Comforting me. God I hate it when someone asks to do something for me.

I get to make myself so “independent” that it just turns out to be me isolating myself from anyone's love and affection.

For god's sake Wilbur i let people walk all over me because it prevents them from getting close to me!

At the age of 12, 12 wilbur, i already hated the feeling of my own mothers hug when i felt the slightest bit sad!

If I were going to get a therapist all I’d want them to do was slap me in the face, grab me by my collar and say to suck it up and that I'm a big baby.

I don't even hate how I look anymore, I think I'm rather pretty nowadays..!

IT'S JUST THAT I HATE MY GODDAMN STUBBORNNESS! STUPID! DUMB! IDIOTIC LITTLE GIRL!”

She said banging her hand into her floor, her knuckles  starting to bleed from how much she had done it that night. “Woah woah {Name}, {NAME}!”

“WHAT!?”

She screamed back at him, making the call run silent.

“What's the name of your favorite stuffed animal again?” He asked, making {Name} a bit confused.

“How does that even related to-”

“{Name} {MN}, I asked what their name was.”

He pressed, making {Name} bite the inner corner of her inner cheek.

“Peanut.. he’s an elephant.”

  She responded as Wilbur smiled slightly on the other side of the call. “Good, good.. And- what did you do the first time you got him?”

He asked again even though he knew the answer. She laughed, Holding her knees on her chest, breathing slowly in and out.

“He had a collar on his neck, a red one, and a pouch with metal peanuts inside which was  attached to a string on the collar. Even though he was just a stuffed animal, I was scared it was hurting him, so I cut it off.”

She answered quietly, As Wilbur walked his feet towards {Name}’s apartment. The cold, night air scratching at bare skin.

He continued to ask useless questions to move her mind off from the crying incident the whole way there, never letting a bit of silence go throughout the two.

“Okay, what's your greatest fear?” He asked as her smile dropped a bit, biting her cheek again before responding..

“...Vulnerability.”

WE'VE GOT NEW KEYS BITCHES >:DD

{M/n}: Your middle name! Cool ikr