Day 6067

Darcy POV

"Is your mother insane or something?!" Xena asked me.

"Likely," I replied, being done with everything. Me and Xena walked into our bedroom, where we both immediately shutoff apon even reaching the bed from exhaustion. We didn't even get to cuddle!

X POV

I woke up half on the floor, my head resting on the nightstand. I looked over and saw Darcy hugging my tail. I smiled at the sight, immediately reverted my eye display, and removed my coat to reduce heat conservation.

I used my tail to lift Darcy onto the bed, and carefully removed it. I went downstairs to look at the newfound damage, only to see that she had destroyed the door somehow. When I turned around, I was shocked to see the living room a complete mess.

"Oh my God!" I yelled in shock. Darcy came running down the stairs and saw the scene before me.

"Holy hell!" Darcy yelled upon seeing the debris. The tables and couches were completely torn apart, and the pots and pans were everywhere but in the cupboards. The bookshelves were overturned, and the ceiling fan was on the floor.

"I'll start a shopping list, can you take inventory of what we have left?" Darcy asked me.

"Sure," I replied, before scanning the room. "We need to buy replacements for everything, not a single object is untouched."

"Well... Let's go shopping. We should get the basic machines first, such as the washer, dryer, oven, and dishwasher." Darcy decided. After putting on the coat, and changing my facial display, we got in a car and drove to the appliances store.

I had stolen this car years ago, and the case had been closed as a scrap run. The car itself had a massive carrying capacity and a large flatbed for industrial transport. The radio didn't even work that well until Darcy hit it with her fist. Then, it started spewing static, until I shut it off.

"Maybe we would just enjoy the drive!" I asked Darcy.

"Yeah, maybe we- I DROVE PAST IT!" Darcy yelled, before making an illegal U-turn, and jumping the center divider, onto the parking lot for the appliance store, which was branded as 'Generic Appliance Store Name'. They always did have a way with words, because people loved the store and the restaurant that it housed.

"So, you're telling me that you can buy an oven at an appliances store?!" Darcy asked me.

"Well, it's where my oven was from." I replied, going to the section labelled 'HEAVY MACHINERY'. The aisle was a large display area, which held all of the items we need.

"Hey Darcy, can you grab a heavy-duty cart?" I asked her. She immediately went over to grab one, leaving me with all these people.

"Hey, do you need anything?" an employee asked.

"No, thank you," I replied.

Soon, Darcy returned with the cart, and we decided to load the dryer first until we forgot what kind we needed.

"Uh... which one do we get?" I asked Darcy.

"All heavy machinery is a final sale so..." Darcy told me. "Well, you know that we can choose an electric dryer, a gas dryer, and a BL0WT0RCH dryer, either for commercial or residential use."

"Oh wait, I remember having to call the flue cleaners, we have a BL0WT0RCH dryer!" I replied.

"Alright, let's load it!" Darcy told me before moving the cart over to the box and trying to push it.

It didn't budge.

"Need any help with that?" I asked.

"No!" Darcy replied, before falling. "Yes."

I walked over and kicked the box, which easily slid onto the cart.

"Showoff," Darcy told me after I loaded everything else, and headed to check out. The cashier there was good enough and checked us out with no problems. After I put the items in the truck, with Darcy having to watch, we both got in and drove home.

"Remember, no insane maneuvers, we have legitimate cargo!" I ordered Darcy, but she completely ignored me. After Darcy broke a few hundred traffic laws, we arrived at our house, with the machinery perfectly intact.

"How do you do these things!?" Darcy asked as I started unloading everything.

"Super strength!" I replied as I carried everything inside. Darcy followed soon after, carrying the toolbox.

I started removing all of the packaging, while Darcy struggled to open the toolbox. My visor showed an 'LMAO' screen as Darcy broke the toolbox open. To make Darcy feel less self-conscious, I let her do some of the tasks, such as plumbing, and wiring. Soon, all of the appliances were put in, and Darcy started cooking some things. As soon as she turned the dial, everything shut off.

"We tripped the breaker!" Darcy yelled in frustration.

"English, please!" I asked her, jokingly.

"we broke the power," Darcy replied, before heading into the basement, or attempting to.

"Watch this," I told her as my hand switched into a flashlight.

"Wow!" Darcy replied as we navigated our way to the breaker panel. The basement of our house was a maze of boxes and materials, which we spent 30 minutes inside. Still, we managed to find the breaker panel after Darcy knocked a rack over in frustration. I would as well, honestly, but maybe not like that. We immediately reset the breakers, turned the power back on, and immediately ordered a new breaker.

"So, you are sure that you could wire that?" I asked Darcy, who was already removing the old breaker.

"Yeah!" she replied before the breaker popped out.

Darcy was good at electrician work, which I wasn't. Even though I could withstand a shock 10x that than Darcy could, I would still receive more than Darcy would. Now that we couldn't use our oven anymore, I decided to ask her something.

"Want to cuddle?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" she replied, dragging me upstairs. I was barely in bed when she hugged me, and shutoff immediately.

I pulled the blanket over her and pulled her closer with my tail, before shutting off myself. Darcy was so much fun to hang around with, even if that brought consequences.