Day 6068

X POV

I rebooted with Darcy already up, as I could hear her downstairs. As I walked down, it was in fact, Darcy, who had apparently already done the repair.

"You already-" I started before Darcy interrupted me. "Yes."

"So the stove..." I wondered before Darcy started cooking on it, perfectly fine.

"Thank you so much!" I told her, as I hugged her from behind.

"It's alright!" she replied, hugging me back. We decided to lay on the couch for a bit, and just relax.

"Hey Darcy?"

"Yeah?"

"What happened to your father?" I asked.

"Well... He left the picture when I was two when he died in a shootout," she told me.

"And your mother is a homicidal maniac?" I wondered. It was actually kind of relaxing just talking with her, until our doorbell rang. I quickly grabbed my coat and switched my display colour, while Darcy opened the door.

There were 2 cops on the other side.

"Are you Darcy Miller and Xena?" one of them asked.

"Yeah..." we tentatively replied.

"We need you to come with us." the other asked. "This isn't an arrest, by the way."

"Okay..." we agreed, already grabbing our car. I could tell that he wasn't expecting to do an escort, but we didn't care. We drove down to the station, where we all got out and entered.

The station itself was really clean, but the workers weren't. Not in the literal sense, at least. We were led down a hallway, and seated in a collective interrogation room. A detective came in and sat down with us.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Yvette has escaped the prison." replied the detective.

"Wait, she was captured in the first place?" Darcy asked.

"Yeah. She is a really bad driver." answered the worker.

"Who are you?" Darcy asked again.

"I'm a corrections officer at the jail." replied the guy.

"Well, do we have any intel on where she is?" I asked.

"Well, she's been spotted scouting your house." he answered.

"What time?" I asked, both annoyed, angered, and scared.

"Midnight." he replied. "I'd recommend-" he started before a intern asked us to see something.

We walked out, and saw... Yvette?! She was staring right at me.

"You murderer! Give me back my daughter!" Yvette angrily demanded.

"After you give me back all of the money you stole!" Darcy yelled back.

"You are insane if you think I've killed someone!" I yelled back.

"I'M NOT RETURNING MY MONEY TO YOU! AND YOU, YOU ARE A MURDER DRONE!" Yvette yelled back.

"NO, IT WAS MY MONEY. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO LIVE WITH XENA! YOU ARE A HORRIBLE WOMAN, AND I AM ASHAMED TO HAVE YOU AS MY MOTHER!" Darcy yelled in rage.

"I AM NOT A MURDER DRONE! COME FIGHT ME IF YOU WANT, CRAZY LADY!" I yelled back.

Yvette soon charged at Darcy, hands outstretched, before she kicked her toward me, where I shoved her into the window, breaking it.

"STOP!" a voice yelled. We looked over, and saw the officer pointing a stun-gun at Yvette.

"Are you seriously going to let them take my daughter?!" Yelled Yvette.

"Yes, yes they are. Can we go now?" Darcy asked.

"Sure, we have more than enough evidence to get her into jail again!" the detective replied, allowing us to leave through the shattered pane.

"NO!" Yvette yelled, before she fell to the ground. She had been stunned, and was in the process of being handcuffed.

"STOP THEM!" she yelled, before we drove away.

"Oh my god, your mother is insane!" I declared as I parked in the garage.

"Yeah!" Darcy replied, getting out. "BEHIND YOU!"

I turned around, and saw a screaming Yvette with a gun running towards us. The cops we behind her, pulling onto our lawn a second time.

"YOU!" Yvette screamed, pointing the gun toward me. "YOU KIDNAPPED MY DAUGHTER!"

"NO SHE DIDN'T, I WENT WILLINGLY!" Darcy yelled back.

"IF THAT IS SO, THEN KISS HER!" Yvette screamed.

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE-" I started before Darcy turned me around, and crushed her face to mine.

I and Darcy blushed at what we were doing, but I could tell that she loved it, and she could tell that I loved it. Honestly, I never really knew that I loved Darcy that much, but now I do.

"WHAT?!" Yvette yelled, which made us kiss again.

That apparently shocked her hard enough that there was enough time for Yvette to get stunned again, and properly arrested. She wouldn't be coming back anytime soon.

After we finished a few forms, and enduring a bit of teasing on the part of the officers, the cops left, but we went inside. Darcy looked away from me, and sat on the couch.

"It was a heat-of-the-moment thing, alright?" Darcy told me. I sat down beside her, and she looked at me.

Then, I pulled her towards me, and kissed her again.

After a few seconds, we broke apart, and I spoke.

"C-can we do that more often?" I asked her.

"Yeah!" Darcy replied, flustered.

"Like right now?" I asked.

"YEAH!" Darcy replied, before she lead me upstairs, to our bedroom. I got in bed with her, and pulled her closer. She, in turn, crushed her face to mine, letting me kiss her.

Soon, we shutoff, mid kiss, and a connected dream apparently started.

X's Dream

We were on a skyscraper again, in the new neighbourhood. It was the same dream as last time! Again, I picked Darcy up, and she threw herself toward me, and I pulled her toward me. Our faces met, and we kissed, as the sun came up. At first, I attempted to maneuver into the shade, but I realized I wasn't overheating in the sun.

"Woah!" Darcy replied, seeing this. "Let's celebrate, shall we?"

Soon, she hugged me, and lead me to a bench. She rested her head on my shoulder, while we both looked out into the sunset.

Editor Note

It has happened!

They are in love, and not platonically.

I'm not sure how you all might react to this change, but it will definitely play a role in future chapters.

See you all in the next chapter!

-RandomWriter225