Day 6084

Darcy POV

THE NEWS TEAM?!

"Is that the-" Xena started before we were interrupted by the apparent anchor. The same one in that news clip we watched a few minutes ago. We backed away from them, taking the situation in.

"Hello everybody, I am Liza Harriet with you on Channel 34 news, and we have successfully gained a chance to interview the four heroes that defended the colony when needed." Liza announced before bringing in a entire camera crew.

"This is the real thing, isn't it." I whispered to Uzi.

"Come take a seat, all four of you!" The anchor asked, which we all did, being sat across from her.

"So, we have 10 questions, 5 of them submitted by viewer request, and 5 submitted by the PD." Liza informed us. "We'll start with the viewer questions."

"Okay..." Xena replied, nervous about the whole thing.

"First, 'How did you all meet?'" Liza started.

"Well, Darcy was dying due to gang violence, and I helped her out, and now we are friends!" Xena replied, thankfully omitting the fact that we loved each other.

"Nice! Second, 'What are your plans now that the bunker is safe?'" Liza continued.

"We have no plans, really. We just take life as it goes." N replied, more calm than all three of us combined.

"Interesting. Third, 'Where do you live?'" Liza asked, confused.

"No." N swiftly replied. "Just no."

"Fair. Fourth, 'How is your day going?"' she asked.

"Good!" N replied.

"Mediocre," I replied.

"Fine," Xena replied.

"Tiring," Uzi replied.

"Interesting. Finally... Oh, wait, this one we can't ask due to liability reasons. Let's just move on to the PD." Liza continued. "First, what were the intentions of the attacking murder drones, in your opinion?"

"To kill me specifically. Thank god that didn't happen." Xena replied.

"Second, who was mainly at fault for the scaffolding collapse?" Liza asked.

"J. 100% J. All of that was J," N replied, shuddering at the memory of the fight.

"Okay. Third, what is the connection between N and the others?"

"Well, I used to be part of them, before I plotted to betray them. They weren't the greatest partners to have." N replied.

"Interesting. Fourth, 'What is the reason you have to kill us?"' she asked.

"Well, the company made us so inefficient we kinda have a dependency on oil or we die from overheating," Xena answered.

"Finally, what is the outside like?" Liza finished.

"Corpses everywhere, snow everywhere, destroyed infrastructure everywhere. It's all destroyed." I replied as everyone left. It wasn't long before we were alone again.

"Well, that was something," Uzi announced aloud, still stunned by the sudden interview.

"I just hope they don't twist our words into something bad," Xena answered.

"Agreed. Let's just go to sleep." I replied. Before I could follow N and Uzi, Xena carried me to our bedroom and closed the door. I was about to say something when I was pushed against the wall, and Xena kissed me. I got the idea and kissed her back, holding onto her. We ended up on our bed, and we made out for what felt like the longest time. Finally, I broke it and fell asleep. 

N POV

I woke up and looked over at Uzi, who was still sleeping on her bed. I walked downstairs and saw Xena reading the news. Darcy was also there, eating her breakfast. A empty plate was on the other side.

"Turns out, J and V have escaped." Xena announced, throwing her hands up in annoyance.

"How?!" Uzi asked, hearing those 7 words.

"They used the vents and incapacitated everyone inside the center. They escaped to the outside of the bunker, so we don't have to deal with them." Xena continued.

"We should probably check in on them somehow." Darck asked.

"I can do that, hold on." I replied, sitting down. I looked in the communications chat, and saw that I was still there. 

Later...

Oh God. OH NO!

"I looked through the chat, and they appear to be expecting another teammate to arrive." I announced.

"Did they say who this teammate is?" Uzi asked.

"Both A and Z are coming." I replied. I already knew what Xena's reaction was going to be.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me?!" Xena yelled in frustration.

"Who are A and Z?!" Uzi asked.

"The two best disassembly drones in existence. They aced every test, and defeated every opponent. The only one they couldn't defeat was each other. It doesn't help that they are the greatest pair ever, and have even more weapons than us. They were so good, they were sent with each other, and nobody else!" Xena and I ranted.

"Did they say when they were going to arrive?!" Uzi panicked, searching the house for weapons.

"In a day or so! I'm also on their hit list now, along with Xena!" I continued, sending everyone into a panic. 

"How can they be destroyed?!" Xena yelled, reading through her manual.

"There isn't any way! They are immune to conventional explosives!" I yelled back, thinking.

"What about an EMP?!" Darcy asked, running everywhere.

"It wouldn't be possible, we would need so much energy!" I replied, doing hundreds of calculations in my head.

"The railgun?!" Uzi asked.

"Reflective plating, they'll shrug it off!" I answered, fearing that we couldn't destroy it.

"THE POD!" Xena yelled, figuring it out. "N, is there a black hole nearby this planet?!" 

"Yeah, really close by. We are orbiting so fast we can't fall into it." I replied, as Darcy and Uzi listened in.

"We can hack the pod..." Uzi clued in.

"And send it into the black hole!" Darcy finished.

"This could be possible! I've witnessed a hacked pod destroy one of JCJENSON's stations! It shouldn't be that hard, but can we get a moving target?" I asked.

"We can't hack?!" Darcy realized.

"So we need someone who can!" I figured it out.

"Who would be willing to hack into such a piece of technology, let alone be able to hack into one?!" 

"We can always ask around!" Darcy suggested.

"Maybe we can destroy them!" I realized, gaining hope.

"I can always get a computer!" Xena told me.

"The pod does have a large connection range..." I figured.

"Wait, we can do it?! Like really?!" Darcy asked, shocked.

"Yes, it's possible!" I replied.