Day 6081

Darcy, Xena, N, V, J, and POV

The gang was in a collective hospital room, hooked up to hundreds of machines.

Darcy had a piece of rebar going through her body, narrowly missing her spinal beam. She would live, but just barely.

Xena sustained a cracked visor but was the one to call the ambulance. She saved a lot of lives today.

Uzi had suffered many puncture wounds from below, and was currently being transfused with some oil. She was the one to end the fight when it needed it.

N was in critical condition, the weight of the scaffolding coming down directly on him. His regeneration was destroyed, meaning he had to be fixed like a worker. His electrical activity was monitored with no end, and there was doubt if he would wake up.

V had no damage until a crowd mobbed her. Then, she sustained hundreds of tiny dents, which had to be repaired to prevent metal corrosion. Serves her right.

J also sustained no damage during the fight, but was hit with a piece of concrete, damaging her memory boards. If she woke up, she wouldn't remember much.

Xena POV

Rebooting...

WAIT, WHAT?!

Cracked Visor Detected!

Welcome, Serial Designation X!

My code let me see the outside world, and by that, the hospital room. I tried to get up, but I was cuffed to the bed.

"The hell?" I asked, moving my hand around. It wouldn't budge. Apparently the noise attracted someone, because a nurse and a doctor came in.

"Hello, Xena... uh..." they started before I told them I didn't have a last name. "Alright. Do you know where you are?"

"A hospital," I replied. At this point, I could tell that I was against a wall in a bed, and 5 more were present. I could tell they were scared, so I stopped trying to escape, and relaxed.

"So, you had a cracked visor, which is now repaired apparently. How did that happen?" the nurse asked, reading off a clipboard.

"I guess my body can regenerate broken parts." I replied, accidentally moving my handcuffs.

"Those are the PD's fault. Apparently, they need to conduct a investigation, since it wasn't clear who was fighting with us, and who was fighting against us." the doctor informed.

"My memory is still unscrambling, I wish I could help you," I informed, still trying to piece the events together.

"Well, we were sent here to conduct an SST on Darcy." the nurse, replied, drawing the curtain back.

"A..." I wondered before the doctor noticed my confused expression.

"Spontaneous Sustenance Trial, it's a test to see if Darcy can support her functions." the doctor told me before they shut off all the machines. "She's booting up!"

My eyes lit with joy as Darcy booted up, with no internal harm.

"Darcy, do you know where you are?" the nurse quizzed.

"An ER," she replied.

"Do you know why you are here?" the doctor inquired.

"The fight." Darcy remembered, before looking around. Once she saw me, she asked to be able to move. When she was able, she rushed over to me, and kissed me.

"I thought you died!" I told her, trying to hug her.

"I'm so glad we're alive!" She replied, hugging me.

"What's going on?" a voice asked. Uzi rose, and the doctor rushed over to her to explain what was going on.

When she asked about N, the doctor got a saddened expression.

"He got the brunt of the fight. His electrical system can't hold any voltage, and he'll need to undergo major surgery."

"Please don't tell me he needs an ESO!" Uzi cried out. Darcy noticed, and explained it to me.

"Electric System Overhaul. It's a surgery where they have to take out every trace, every electrical component, every wire, and every electrical component except your memory, and transplant new components from a printer. The surgery takes days, and has a high mortality rate." Darcy explained.

"Doesn't that mean we are sentencing N to death?" I asked.

"Well, it's a last resort, we need to take N for an MSS." the nurse replied, before taking N away.

"Metallic Structural Scan," Uzi explained, sitting down.

"Did I hear that N is going to die?" a voice said. We looked over at V, literal fire in our eyes.

"Doctor, do we have permission to terminate the life of this drone?" Uzi asked, hatred present.

"No." the doctor replied, trying to contain his laughter.

"Guess she gets a life extension until our release date..." Darcy uttered, disappointed.

"You can't kill me! You couldn't even try!" V taunted.

"Oh, we'll try." all of us threatened.

"N?!" Uzi yelled, running over to hug him. We looked over, and it was N, alive and well.

"N!" We all yelled, happy he had finally regenerated.

"Oh God, V's still alive." N replied, all of us frowning.

"We don't need to celebrate V being alive when we can celebrate you being alive!" I told him, as we all discussed the incident. Soon, a detective came in and questioned all of us.

The questions were oriented about who was on which side, and what occurred on the support structures. As he left, we continued discussing, slowly using our fragmented memories to piece together a complete story of what happened, albeit an annoying task.

V seemed to be plotting something, so we kept a eye on her. Soon, we heard something behind us, and saw that V had a file of some sort.

"HOW DID YOU GET THAT?!" Darcy yelled.

"DROP IT OR I'LL DROP YOU!" Uzi ordered.

"GIVE ME THAT!" N yelled in rage. The three went over, and successfully stopped V's escape. Soon, some staff came, and took V away, likely to be jailed.

We were also allowed to be released, and allowed out in a day. We were worried about how the coming days would occur, and what would happen. N and Uzi would stay with us for the time being, and would collectively help us deal with any issues as a result of us being here. Not that we weren't excited to go home, but it wouldn't be certain what would happen, or if anything would happen at all.

All or us shutout by the end of the day, happy that we were alive, and happy that justice was being served