Day 6069

Darcy POV

I woke up with Xena pressed against me, looking cute as ever. I was honestly scared that Xena would hate me or something, but she seemed happy with us being a couple now. I wanted to cook breakfast, so I got up, and quickly gave Xena a peck on the cheek, before walking down.

"Hey, Darcy!" Xena greeted, spinning me around and hugging me. "I'm going to go get... you know."

"Alright! I'll be here." I replied as Xena went into the vents to get her to fill. I still shuddered at how she did that, and I hoped I didn't stumble on her feeding. I distracted myself by turning the oven on, and making a new dish from a cookbook, called 'Tungsten Cheese & Grease'. I had to make the cheese out of pure Tungsten, which was going to be easy!

I first had to cut a 1/2 of tungsten, then make holes in it to create the cheese part of it. It wasn't as hard as I was expecting, but Xena soon came back.

"Don't worry Darcy, I have no oil on me this time!" Xena jokingly said as she sat down. She did look cleaner as I seated myself, and slid Xena's dish across the table.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked her.

"Well, we could either play chess again, go outside to do tasks, make out, or do basic home TLC in here," Xena replied.

"We should probably clean up the basement first." I decided as I and Xena trudged down the lit stairs. When we arrived at the main room, we saw boxes of oil cans scattered everywhere. Thankfully, no oil was on the ground, or it could have caught fire by now.

"What is all of this exactly?" I asked Xena.

"Think of it as reserves," Xena replied.

"Reserves?" I asked her. I mean, they definitely could pass as reserves, but I'm surprised she didn't just take the heads of her victims. They had better oil storage than these gas cans!

"Yeah. I didn't feel comfortable having dismembered heads in my basement if the police searched the place." Xena replied.

That makes sense... somewhat.

"Alright... let's get to work, I guess..." I replied, already moving a rack back up. "How did all of these oil cans even fit on these small racks?"

"I put some on the counter," Xena replied, moving a few racks in place. I guess this is what happens when a murder drone needs to stock on reserves.

"By the way, how were you able to move all of the machines in the house easily?" I asked her.

"We were built with super-strength!" Xena replied as she lifted an entire rack of oil up. "I can also run super fast!"

Xena then proceeded to push me against a wall, and give me a peck. "Back to work, shall we?"

"That was so scary for a second!" I joked, moving more cans up.

"Usually freaks out all the live prey I get in cold storage," Xena replied. Soon, we finished cleaning up the mess, and we decided to head onto the roof at night. I would have grabbed a ladder, but Xena just grabbed me, and jumped onto it.

Later...

"This is taking forever!" I heard Xena mumble as she changed another roof panel. We were retiling Xena's roof, as the shingles were old.

"You'll need to cut the panels to a size where the roof slants upward!" Xena warned, before cutting one herself. Before she could throw it to me, a bullet struck Xena's hand, completely tearing it off.

"Xena!" I yelled in horror.

"Just wait," Xena replied, she looked so calm for some reason, but I soon found out why when her hand regenerated itself.

"You can make parts for your body?" I asked.

"Yeah! Made just for me, meaning that I can't help you if you get damaged. Now, who the hell shot that bullet?" Xena asked, looking directly at the source. "YVETTE?!"

"Oh COME ON!" I yelled, grabbing a wrench to throw at her.

Xena stopped me, however, and pointed out that she doesn't know that I'm not dead. She somehow changed her hand to a Gatling gun and aimed it at Yvette.

"Do I have the all-clear?" Xena asked.

"Yeah, just try and scare her off," I replied. She aimed farther upward and started firing directly above Yvette. We heard panicked screaming and saw Yvette running away like a coward.

"Run little worker, for I'm coming for you..." Xena whispered jokingly. "But you, of course, are mine!"

"Haha!" I replied, already grabbing a new stack of shingles. After a night, and a shattered saw blade, the roof was finished, and looked brand new. We quickly jumped down, and walked inside, before Xena made dinner for me. She used a set of claws to cut the titanium in half, poured me some grease, and poured herself some oil.

It soon looked like we were on a date, with us looking at each other as we ate our dinner.

"So, are we going to file a police report on Yvette?" I asked her.

"Of course not, why would I do that when we could just kill her?" Xena replied.

"You mean you, remember?" I corrected.

"Yeah," Xena replied.

"Anyway, what do you say we make out in bed today!" Xena asked.

"Hell Yeah!" I replied, already heading up. But of course, Xena carried me, bridal style, to our bed, and laid down with me. She pulled the covers over us and pulled me closer to her. She immediately kissed me, and I kissed her back. She used her tail to hold me against her, and all I could see were Xena's yellow eyes, which were now hearts. They looked more genuine than lustful, and she was blushing.

"See you tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yeah!" I replied before we both shut off in sync, enjoying our time. I was so happy that I lived with Xena, even if she was a murder drone and she was happy with me. Sometimes, I wondered what would happen if I died on the street. Xena would be here without me, and I would be dead.