Day 6070

X POV

I was in my bed, Darcy looking at me, at... 2:00 in the afternoon?!

"Darcy?" I whispered to her. She woke up soon and kissed me on the lips.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Check your time." I replied, Darcy's facial expression turning into an 'O-O'.

"We should probably start our day..." Darcy decided, taking my hand and leading me down the hall, and the stairs. As we arrived at the kitchen, someone rang our doorbell.

Darcy went to open the door and was relieved that it wasn't Yvette, but an officer.

"So, Yvette has been arrested for multiple crimes, and we need witnesses. Would you be interested?" The officer immediately asked.

"Uh- Yeah!" I and Darcy blurted out before he asked us to follow him.

"Wait, is it today?!" Darcy asked.

"Yeah, it is!" the officer replied before we were escorted to the courtroom building.

Inside, Yvette was chained to a metal post holding up the roof, and the judge was there and asked us to be seated.

"All rise." the judge ordered, which we all did. "This case is for the conviction of Yvette Karenia.

"Your mother's last name is Karenia?!" Xena whispered to me, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, thank God I'm changing it soon," Darcy replied before the prosecution started their evidence.

"We believe that Yvette should be convicted due to her crimes of Child Abduction, Attempted Murder, Stalking, and Child Abuse." 

"You may proceed, defence."

"We have reason to believe that Yvette did all of this due to her daughter being kidnapped by one of the witnesses." the prosecution started.

"We shall now bring up the witnesses. Please approach the witness stand, Darcy Karenia." the judge ordered.

I saw Darcy walk up, and go through the oath. She sat down in the stand, and the judge started questioning her.

"Name and Occupation." the judge inquired.

"Darcy Karenia, unemployed as of now." Darcy replied.

"Address." the judge ordered.

"4637-5383-89." answered Darcy.

"Prosecution, please begin your examination." allowed the judge.

"Darcy, do you consider Yvette a danger to yourself?" the prosecution asked.

"I do," she replied.

"Have you had to defend yourself from her?" they asked.

"Yes," she replied, looking confident as ever.

"Objection!" the defence yelled.

"Sustained." the judge agreed.

"These questions are reaffirming what already has video footage." the defence explained.

"Your objection is continued. The prosecution, please focus on other matters." the judge ordered.