Chapter 1

"Ah don't want to wear a dress!", Princess Applejack yelled. "But princess you have to! I mean you're a princess! And princesses are supposed to wear a dress, don't they Fluttershy darling", said Rarity, Applejacks best friend. "Um...y-yes I guess..", whispered Fluttershy. Fluttershy and Rarity are the only friends of Applejack. "Ah don't care what other princesses are doin'! But Ah am not wearing a dress!" Suddenly the door knocked "Applejack are ya ready? Can Ah come inside?" It was the Prince, her big brother Big Macintosh. "Yes darling! Come in!" Rarity said and opened the door. "Sis ya need your dress." He said to his younger sister. "No!!! Ah don't want to! Why don't you go and wear a dress?" Applejack said angrily. "Because he's a-" "Ah know why he can't!!!" Applejack cut Rarity off. "Just go and wear that dress sis, please." Big Mac said to his sister. "Ok ok! I'm gonna wear it but get out." Applejack sighed. Her brother went out of her room and Applejack started to change her outfit. "Ah wish Ah wasn't a princess" Applejack said sadly. "But why darling?" Rarity asked. "Because this isn't mah thing. This isn't me. Ah like to work on the field. Ah want to make me dirty. But I don't want to be ladylike and clean." "Oh.....b-but you h-have to... s-sorry." Fluttershy said shyly. "Don't worry Flutters don't need ta apologize" Applejack said with a smile. "You're done! You can go if you want to, sweetheart." Rarity said. "Thanks girls. Thanks for everythin'" Applejack said hugging them. Fluttershy and Rarity smiled. "We're a-always there for you A-Applejack." Fluttershy said. "Yes darling, we are."