Chapter 10

"Heeey everybody!" Pinkie Pie shouted. "Hello Pinkie! Come and sit next to me!" Derpy said with a smile. Pinkie sat next to Derpy "Princess! You're sitting there!" Pinkie Pie said pointing at a chair next to Rainbow. Aj sat down and everybody started to eat.

              ~~Time~skip~~

"Hey Twilight, I need to talk to you." Rainbow Dash said as everbody left the dinning room. "Yes, what is it Captain?" She asked. "Well...um...wait, do you know about that treasure I'm searching for years?" RD asked. "Yeah, I do." "And you also know that only the Royal Apples know where that treasure is?" "Yes, Captain." "Well...I asked the Princess but she won't tell me..." "And what can I do for you?" "I need a plan. A really good one that works!" Twilight thought: "I think first you have to win the Princess' trust." "And how am I supposed to do that?" The Captain asked. "Well...be nice to her. Let her walk on the ship alone" "Isn't there any other way?" "No...well, maybe there is. Maybe if she falls for you, you could win her trust really fast." The Captain laughed "She? Falling for me? Do you think that could work? Well I mean of course she would fall for me, I'm awesome but... well it don't seem...right." "Since when do you care about right things?" Twilight smirked. "Ok! I've heard enough from you! Go back to work!" The Captain blushed. Twilight chuckled and went away. Rainbow Dash smirked "Hmm...maybe it could work..."