Chapter 17

Applejack couldn't sleep that night, she tried to think of something to say to rainbow. But everything seemed weird to her.

'Hey Rainbow... Ah'm sorry Ah run off like that, Ah was just scared and...
NO AJ! Don't let her know that ya were scared!

Ummm... Captain? Ah just wanted to apologize. Ah'm really really sorry! Ah-Ah don't know why Ah tried to escape.....
Nooooooooo this is wrong! Ah can't lie to her... Ah just can't. Maybe Ah need to clear mah head right now. Ah'm sure Ah'll find something to say tomorrow...'

Applejack closed her eyes and fell asleep very fast.
Soon she heard a loud noise and groaned.

"Wake uuuuppp Aj!!!" Pinkie shouted into Aj's ear and made that loud noise again.

"Pinkie Pie! Do ya know what time it is?!" Aj yelled and took a look on her clock which hung on the wall. "It's 8 in the mornin'!! Wait, what?!" Applejack checked again. Indeed, it was 8 am.

Pinkie laughed "Oh Aj! You had to see that look on your face! Priceless! Hehehe!"

"Yeah, yeah. Very funny, Pinkie.", the Princess grumbled. "Why did ya wake me up at 8 am? Ah thought 6 am."

"Oh Aj, Aj, Aj, Aj." Pinkie said and shook her head. "Because Friends do that sometimes. You really have to learn more about Friendship."

Aj stretched and stood up. "Hey don't blame me! Ah just woke up! And Ah'm still tired."

Applejack put on her red dress again and Pinkie brushed and did her hair. She curled Aj's hair.

"Thanks Pinkie. Mah hair looks great." Aj said and looked into the mirror.

"No problem, Aj! Everything for a friend!"

After Aj did her work, they went to the dining room.

"I'm sooooooo hungry!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"Yeah, meh too." Aj agreed. She stopped walking after she saw Rainbow Dash.

"H-hey Pinkie. Ya go and eat, Ah have to do somethin' first."

Pinkie nodded and walked in.

"Ehh...Rainbow Dash?" Applejack said trying to get her attention.

The Captain looked up. "What do you want?"

"Umm Ah..." Applejack mumbled and blushed.

"Look, Applejack." The captain said serious "I'd loooove to talk to you but I got work to do, get it?" She rolled her eyes.

The princess took a deep breath. She only had one chance. She had to say the right words, now. She slowly opened her mouth.

"Dash, Ah just wanted to say...that Ah...Umm..." She shook her head. Aj looked Rainbow deep in the eyes. She slowly put her arms around her neck and got nearer to Rainbows face. Then their faces were just inches away from each other. Aj closed her eyes and whispered "Ah... Ah think Ah...love...ya...."

######~~~~~~~~~~~~~######
A/N:
HELLUUUU MY DEAR READERS :)

Here's the chapter I promised :3

Finally -.-'

Heeeeh :D

Do you know what happened yesterday?

I was chillin' with my cousins and showed them my story. And my cousin was like "Hey my story on wattpad has 10 reads."

And I was like 'Pfffahahahahha if you only have ten reads your followers must be really baaad! XD I have 2k reads, you know why? Cause my followers ARE THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BIATCHHH!!!"

But she didn't believed me! So I showed her and I was like "HOLY SH**********T!!!!!!! 3K READERS???!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAT?"

All I can say is..... THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

FOR 3K!!!!!!!!!!!! :')

I want to kiss you all :3 :3 :3 ♥

Thanks guys! You really are the best!! :3 ♥♥♥♥♥

The one who loves you all so muuuuuch ♥♥♥♥♥ ~ AppleDashForever