Chapter 19

It was a new, beautiful morning on Captain Rainbow Dashes ship.
Everything was quiet and peaceful, until...

"Hey, Prisoner. Wake up, now!" A new and unfamiliar voice shouted.
She shook the blonde haired Princess awake.

Applejack groaned and threw the blanked away. As she sat up, she met orange eyes. She never saw them before.

"Stop staring like an idiot, you dweeb." The girl said rudely.

Applejack blushed and looked away. "Ah'm sorry...-"

The girl sighed and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, by the way I'm Lightning Dust."

Applejack smiled and nodded. "Ah'm Applejack. But ya know what? Ah never saw ya here before, are ya new?"

Lightning Dust started to chuckle and placed her hands on her hips. "No, I'm not new here! In fact, I am the one, who is the longest here. I met the Captain long time ago."

Aj put her hand on her chin. "Oh, Ah see. Why are ya workin' for Rainbow?"

Thr orange haired girl ran her fingers trough her hair. "Hmm... Because.... uhh... because I lost a bet."

Applejack looked at her dumbfounded. "Seriously now? A bet?"

Lightning smiled nervously and laughed. "Hehe.... well... yeah. Rainbow and I loved bets. And one day it was a bet, like 'yeah, if you do this and this, I will work for you' and stuff like that. And well.... she won."

Applejack facepalmed and groaned. "Well... that's great. But Ah think Ah have to go now..."

LD nodded. "Yes. You have to clean the toilets and after that you can eat. And I will be the person who will watch you."

Aj stood up and picked up her clothes.
"Yeah Ah will dress up and then we can go. Alright?"

Lightning Dust nodded and went out of her room.