Chapter 11

"...And then I jumped into the water! But then I realized that I couldn't swim! It was scary! Really reallyyyyyyyy scary!" Pinkie pie telled. Applejack giggled "Oh Pinkie Pie, ya are one random girl here."

knock knock

"Yes, come in please"
"Hey, princess" Rainbow Dash said and peeked in. "I just wanted to- Pinkie pie?! What are you doing here?" Pinkie Pie giggled "Heeeeeeey Captain!! I was just telling Aj a story!" "Well..uh that's ok...I guess. But could you leave us alone for a minute? " The captain asked. "Okie dokie lookieeee!!" PP said and jumped out of the room.
"What can Ah do for ya?" Aj asked. "I just wanted to tell that....you can walk....on the ship...alone." the captain said slowly. "R-really? But why? I thought you wanted me to stay in this room?" The princess asked and raised a brow. "Yeah yeah...but I thought...maybe it's better like that...and you don't have to be bored...or something." Rainbow said with a shrug. "Sooo...wanna go outside? The stars are really beautiful this night." Rainbow said and winked. Applejack giggled and nooded.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Rainbow Dash asked. Applejack nodded "yes, it is. Ah never saw them as good as Ah do now." Rainbow looked at her confused "But..stars are everywhere! You must've seen them before!" "Yeah, Ah did but...Ah've always had to stay in mah room and Ah only had one window. But now...it's just....beautiful." she looked up to the stars. Rainbow watched her and thought maybe it's a good time to hold her hand. For her plan to win the heart of the princess and finally to get to the treasure. "W-what are ya doin?" Aj asked her and blushed. "Oh...don't you like it? I'm sorry I just thought...maybe-" "D-don't ya worry, it's ok, really." Aj said and smiled softly. Rainbow looked at her again. Her beautiful blond hair is blowing in the wind. Her beautiful emerald eyes are shining in the moonlight. 'She looks so beauti- n-no! Rainbow! You can't fall in love with her! Just no! B-but she's soooo- c'mon Dash! Pull yourself together! Twilight said she could fall easy in love with me but.... she didn't tell me that I could fall for her that easy either.....'