Chapter 14

Applejack looked at the mirror. And she saw......she saw a person.....a person who is so much happier....a person who is in prison but is still happy.
The Princess smiled.

"It's so much better than mah castle!!!!" Aj said and jumped on her bed.

She started to giggle and took off her shoes.
Then her crown.
Then her gloves.
Then she stopped.
She got off her bed and walked to the mirror.

She took a deep breath "Ah never wanna go back." She smiled "Ah don't have to marry Trenderhoof then." She hugged herself and laughed.

She took off her dress and opened her closet.

"What should Ah wear? Hmmmmm.... maybe... no. But.....nooo. Hmm... yes! That's it!"

She took out a long beautiful red dress.

"But this time Ah ain't gonna wear a long dress. Ah don't want to be a princess anymore! Ah'm going to change mah style." The Princess said and smirked

She grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the bottom of her dress.
She put it on and looked at the mirror.

"Much better." The Princess said satisfied.

Then she grabbed brown long boots and a brown shoulder bag. She brushed her long hair which was so long that it could touch her butt.

"Ah think mah hair is too long..." the Princess thought and grabbed the pair of scissors again.

She was about to cut them but then somehow, her hair started to glow.

"What the Hay?!" The Princess screamed.

~Meanwhile~in~the~Kitchen~

Captain Rainbow was sitting in the kitchen. It was quiet and comfortable.

"I really deserved a break." She said and took a sip of her coffee.

She stood up and was about to cut an apple into some pieces. But suddenly she heard the Princess scream and accidentally cut her finger.

"AHHHHHH!! BUCK!! BUUUUCK!!." It was bleeding a bit.

"Captain Rainbow!!! What happened?!" Octavia asked and ran to the Captain.

"Nothing. I just cut my finger. No big deal." The captain said and blushed a bit. She didn't want to seem weak.

"Oohhh nooo! Wait Captain I'm going to get a first aid kit!" Octavia said and was gone.

"No! You don't- Oh forget it!" RD said and sat down.

Octavia came back with a first aid kit. "So let me look at your finger. Show me. Where do it hurt?"

Rainvow rolled her eyes and showed her finger.

After some minutes Octavia was finished with Rainbow and got back to work.

"Now where is the Princess?" Rainbow asked angry. Because of her the captain cut her finger.

The Captain walked over to her room and knocked.

"PRINCESS! OPEN THE DOOR!" She said angrily.

She heard footsteps and then the door opened.

"Howdy Captain. What's the matter?" She asked.

"Can I come in please?" The Captain asked impatiently.

"Sure." The Princess said and opened the door.

The Captain entered her room and was about to yell but she just looked at her wide eyed.

The princess was wearing her very short red dress and her long brown boots.

The Princess noticed her staring and asked "Yeah Ah know, it might be weird but...Ah have a new style. Heh... sooo what do ya think? Do Ah look good?"

Rainbow was speechless. She thinks the Princess looks very beautiful! And hot too.
"Uh... I uhhh. Wow. Y-you look b-beautiful. V-very beautiful. Uh, I mean... hot. No! I-I mean eehh..."

The Princess giggled. "Ok ok Ah get it. Thanks." She kissed Rainbows cheek.

Rainbows face glowed bright red.

Applejack giggled again. "Soo.. why do ya came here anyway?"

Rainbow was so distracted by the hot outfit of the princess, that she completely forgot why she was here in the first place.
"I.... oh yes. I wanted to ask why you screamed earlier."

The Princess grabbed the scissor and said " It was amazin'! Ya won't believe it! So Ah was thinkin' of my new style and then Ah decided to cut my hair a little bit shorter. But then, this happened!"

She tried to cut her hair again. But it just started to glow again.

Rainbow couldn't believe her eyes! "W-what?! How?!"

"Ah have no idea!"

"B-but... does it have some magical effect or something?"

"Hmmm... Ah don't know never thought of it." Aj noticed RD finger. "OH MY! What happened! Ya poor thing! Was it because of me? Of course it was! Because Ah screamed! Ah'm so sorry!!"

Aj's hair accidentally touched Rainbows hurt finger and suddenly it started to heal.

"No. It's no pro- OH MY GOD!" Rainbow screamed. Her finger was healing.

Applejack saw it too. "Oh my god! AH HAVE HEALING POWERS!" She said and hugged Rainbow.

She blushed. "Y-yeah. That's pretty awesome.

"Ah have to tell everybody!"

"Ok! Wait for me!" Rainbow screamed and they both started to run.