Chapter 21

Applejack slowly opened her eyes and groaned. That's when she noticed:

She wasn't on her bed, she was sitting on her chair.

She shoot up and looked into her mirror. You could definitely see, that she cried.

Was ist because of yesterday?

She looked over to her bed. It was still cleaned up, so she could never slept on her bed.

Was it all a dream?

'But... it felt so real...'

She sighed and put her hands on her head, she was too tired for this.

Applejack went over to a sink and turned it on. She washed her face with cold water. That always calms her down. Aj smiled and turned it off, walking back to her desk.

She saw her book she read yesterday.
'Love at first sight.'

Applejack remembered, reading that book. She opened it and saw her bookmark somewhere in the middle.

But she finished it yesterday?

"Yep, that was a dream." She thought out loud and sighed in relief.

Thank goodness!

"That means Ah still have a chance!" She cheered and clapped her hands.
"Ah should never read a book like that before Ah go to sleep. That was a horrible dream, Ah never want to dream something like that ever again."

"What kind of dream was it?" A voice interrupted Ajs self-talk.

"L-lightning Dusk! What're doin' here?" Aj asked nervous and rubbed her arms.

LD ran her fingers through her hair and looked down. "I wanted to know if you're alright.... but not that you think I care or something, because I don't! I just.... Yesterday I heard crying noises coming out of your room. And that's why I'm here."

Aj blushed and bit her lip. "Ah...uh... Ah was dreaming about somethin' that made me upset. Ah don't wanna talk about it, if ya don't mind."

"OK... no problem. We don't have to. Alright, I see you later. Bye." She went out and closed the door.

Applejack sighed and sat down on her bed.

'Why didn't Ah ask her if she has a relationship with her.... God dammit! Ah'll just ask her next time...'

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤《》♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

A.N.:

Helloooooo!!!!^▽^ How are youuu?

I missed you all! ❤❤

I wanted to know, if you know the song I'm Legit by Nicki Minaj ?

I LOVE THAT SONG AAAHAHHHAHA IT'S MY FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT! ✌❤

Well, I hope you enjoyed my chapteeer :D
(Because I know I didn't.... ._.   ¬_¬)

Dtdtivubopmpnivzxrscjud7s what's up with you guys???!!!

Are you all dead or something?
NOTHING IS HAPPENING ON WATTPAD!
I FEEL SO LONELY ㅠ.ㅠ

Wellllll......

See ya next time ✌

SELIIIIIINNN, OVER AND OUT ❤❤