Chapter 18

"Heeeeeyyyy Applejaaaack!!!!! I'm waiting for you!!!! When will you come in??!!" A very hungry Pinkie Pie asked.
Suddenly she gasped.

Aj immediately put her arms off of Rainbows neck. Rainbow just stared at Aj and gave her a 'What the Heck was that?!' look. They both blushed and Rainbow rubbed her neck.

"P-Pinkie... Ah said that y'all can eat already!" A very nervous Applejack shouted.

"Oh... S-Sorry girls... I ummm... I just go." Pinkie said and ran into the dining room, leaving Applejack and Rainbow Dash alone.

Aj tried to say anything but nothing came out of her mouth. She really regret what she said earlier.

'Ah think Ah love ya...'

How could she be so stupid? Her mind tells her to run away and hide in her room but her heart tells her to kiss her. Here and now. But that would be ridiculous! Kissing someone just like that. With no warning. And she's not even sure if Rainbow loves her back. She's not even sure if Applejack, herself, loves her!

Aj is confused, she doesn't understand anything. What could she do? One thing she could do is telling Rainbow, that she just joked.

'No! Ah can't lie to her! It's not right!'

But then again: Does she really love Rainbow Dash?

'Well.... she's cute, handsome, funny, strong and the boss
Or to describe her in one word: PERFECT'

Yes. She clearly is in love with the captain with multicolored hair.

And what about Rainbow?
Does she love Applejack back?
Or not?

"Hellloooooo!?" The captain called her and woke her up from her thoughts.

"Huh?"

"I said, I don't care!" The captain said again.

"Ah don't understand...?" Aj asked confused.

Rainbow rolled her eyes "You said that you love me, but I. DON'T. CARE. Get it?"

Applejack froze. Embarrassment overcame her body.

Rainbow just rejected her. She didn't care. Just didn't care.

Applejack felt hot tears running down her cheek. "B-But w-why?" She asked and sobbed.

Rainbow Dash shut her eyes. It broke her heart, seeing Applejack cry. But she won't forgive her. It was unforgivable to Rainbow. Applejack broke Rainbows heart too, but was she there for her? No.

"B-because I don't l-love you back!" Rainbow shouted into Applejacks face, making her more cry.

The Princess ran into her room and shut the door. She sobbed into her pillow, trying to forget what just happened.....