Chapter 16

Applejack was woken up by Octavia. It was 6 am, she slowly stood up and went to the closet. She brushed her hair and was taking on her red short dress again.

Octavia told her, that she had to wake her up that early, because Rainbow Dash changed the rules.

Her motto was now: 'No worky no eaty'

Aj has to work first, if she wants to eat something. Applejack didn't like the rule. She was still sad from the events yesterday.

But she couldn't talk with anyone, because everyone is still mad at her. She knew, her life on this ship is going to be harder than before. Because she was so dumb.

Well, you can't change the past anymore. It's over. If you mess something up, you have to learn from your mistake and do it better in the future.

Applejack knew that now. But it's still hard for her.

She looked like a mess. Her blond hair was now messed up, her eyes are red and she's dirty. The deck really needed to be cleaned.

After some minutes she was finally finished. She could have breakfast.

As Applejack entered the dining room, RD looked away. She was still mad at Aj and the Princess was aware of that.

          ~~After~Breakfast~~

Appleack was looking at the water. She loved the cold breeze in her hair. She was really enjoying it, so she closed her eyes and smiled.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw a girl with purple eyes.

"Hello Applejack." She said and had a warm smile on her face.

"Oh, Howdy Twilight. Didn't expect ya to be here." Aj answered, she turned to the other side.

"Why? Just because I'm working all day, doesn't mean I don't take a break sometimes." Twilight said and giggled.

The Princess still stared at the sea. There was silence between them. But soon Aj broke it "Ah'm so sorry Twi. Ah didn't mean to escape. Ah was just scared. Ah really hope y'all can forgive me someday."

"Don't worry too much about it. It's fine. I forgive you and I'm sure the others will forgive you too. But Rainbow seemed to be really hurt. I think you have to apologize to her, not me."

Aj smiled and hugged Twilight. "Yes! Ya are right! Why didn't Ah think of this sooner?" She asked Twi.

"Maybe you were really confused. I don't know." Twilight replied and giggled.

Applejack had a plan now: Apologizing to Rainbow Dash.

But she's too tired now. She'll do it tomorrow.