Chapter 7

"We're attacked!!!!!" Shouted a sailor. "What? Who is it?!" Asked the captain. "Oh no.... it's CAPTAIN RAINBOW DASH!" The sailor said scared. "We have to protect the princess with our live!!! Or prince Trenderhoof is going to kill us!" The captain shouted. "What the hay is goin' on?" Princess Applejack asked confused. "Princess! Please go to your room and be calm. We have everything under control." Captain Silvermoon said with a soft voice. "Why? Ah want to know it!" The princess said with wide green eyes. "Well....-" "Hey! Guys, guuuys!! I found the princess!" One of Rainbow Dashs team member shouted. "Get heeer!" A girl with blonde hair and yellow eyes shouted. "Okie dokie! But you have to help me, Derpy!" The other girl shouted again. "You're not going anywhere with the princess!" The captain shouted. "Oh is that so? What do you think Pinkie Pie" Derpy asked. "Well, I think we have to fight!!" Pinkie Pie shouted happily. "Bring it!" Sivermoon shouted than began to fight against Derpy. Princess Applejack just watched them but suddenly someone grabbed her waist and dragged her outside. "I think you're coming with me!" The pink haired girl shouted with a smile. "WHAT THE HAY!!!!" The princess shouted "Heeeeeeeeelp!!" Suddenly the captain looked behind him and there was no princess. "Oh noo!!!" He shouted. He ran outside where he found the princess and Pinkie Pie. "Let her go!" The captain shouted. "Oohhh noooo silly, Captain Rainbow wants her!" Pinkie laughed. "But why?" The princess asked. "I dunno!" The pirate said. "Come on, Pinkie Pie! We have the princess, let's go!!" Derpy shouted and grabbed Pinkie Pies t-shirt. "Nooo princess!!" Silvermoon shouted and grabbed the princess's waist. "She's coming with us!" Derpy shouted. "No she's staying!" The captain said annoyed. Suddenly the captain fainted. "Twilight!" Pinkie smiled. "Hurry up before he wakes up!" Twilight whisper shouted. "No!! Lemme' go!!!" Applejack shouted scared. She tried to fight but it didn't worked. They pushed her into a room. It was bigger than her other room. There was a bigger bed, a couch and a table. "Wait here! The captain will be here soon." Twilight said emotionless than she closed the door and locked it. Applejack sighed. She sat on her bed and looked around. 'Not so bad here....' she thought and smiled. Suddenly the door opened and a large shadow appeared. "Well, well, " a raspy voice said "what do we have here?"