Chapter 5

"Welcome to our ship 'Swane', princess Applejack. I'm Captain Silvermoon. I will show you your room. " The captain said and was bowing down. "Thank ya kindly, sir." Aj replied. The captain showed Aj her room. It was small, there was a wooden bed, a closet, a desk and a chair. "Well, here it is! I know it's small, but it's really comfortable! Dinner is at 6 o'clock." The captain told her. "Alright, thanks again." Aj said with a smile. "No problem your highness." The captain said bowing down again. Then he exited the room. Applejack sat on the bed and brushed her long, golden hair. Then she grabbed her bag and took out a small, beautiful, red box. She opened it and grabbed the paper, that was in the box.
~~~~~Flashback~~~~~
"Mommy! Can ya brush mah hair please?" Asked a seven year old Applejack. "Of course I can, honey. Come here." Said Applejacks mother, Apple Bolssom. Applejack sat down next to her mother. She grabbed the brush and started to brush the golden, blonde locks of her daughter. After a few minutes she stopped. "Alright, sugarcube! Your hair's done!" Apple Bolssom said. "Thanks Mommy!" Aj said and hugged her mother. "Applejack...", her mother started "I need to give you something." She said and handed her a beautiful red box. "What's this, mommy?" She asked. "In this box is something really important you have to hide from bad people. It's a map for a treasure. Not many people know about it, just the Apple Family and people who want to steal the treasure. You have to protect it, Applejack! Can you do it?" Applejack just starred at her for a couple seconds but then slowly answered "Yeah......Ah think so...but what if Ah fail? What if someone steals it?" The young princess asked. "Don't worry, darling. I promise I won't be mad at you. And you won't lose it. I trust you. I know you can do it." Her mother answered and kissed her forehead. "Ok mommy, Ah promise Ah try to protect it!" Applejack said. "Thank you Aj. And don't tell anybody about it, ok? Not Big Mac. Not Granny Smith. And not your father!" Her mother said softly. "Ok!!!" Applejack shouted and hugged her mother. And soon they fell asleep.
~~~~~Flashback over~~~~~
Applejack looked at the map again. She smiled weakly, tears were running down her cheeks. "Ah still got the map, mom." She whispered. "Ah still got it....."