Chapter 15

Applejack and Rainbow Dash walked into the dining room.

"Howdy everyone!-" Aj stopped. Nobody was there.

Where were they?

"Looks like they're not here. Too bad." RD said and snickered.

Applejack glared at her. "That ain't funny!"

"Alright alright! It's not funny...for you, hehehee!" RD laughed. Then she exited the room.

Applejack was alone.

She sat down and thought about her family. She sure missed them. "Even if they forced me to marry someone Ah hate." She said to herself and giggled. She thought about her brother. He used to tell her scary stories about Pirates. Bad Pirates. Pirates who killed everyone.

Applejack gulped.

'C'mon Aj, don't be silly! They wouldn't kill you.'

Of course not. Or would they?

Big Mac used to tell, that Pirates just waited for the right moment. And then.....

'Stop. It ain't fair. They didn't do anything. They just kidnapped me and don't let me out. Oh. No...
Of course they would kill me!!! They're Pirates for petes sake!!'

She immediately stood up and panicked. What she felt 10 minutes ago in her room, turned into pure fear.

She was scared. Scared to die.

She ran outside. She tried to find an escape. But they're wasn't one.
Just water.

She was too scared to think straight or to find a way out. She just jumed into the water.

SHE JUMPED INTO THE WATER.

"Captain! One overboaaaard!!!!"

Rainbow looked down and saw her. Her jaw dropped on the floor.

She thought....she thought that she already won her trust... she was....so confused.

RD flew down to Aj and brought her on board.

"What was that!" The Captain yelled. "You tried to escape!!! I-I can't belive it! I trusted you! I-I hope you know that you lost my trust!" She looked down and closed her eyes.

Aj just looked at her. Unable to speek. Unable to do anything.

"Octavia!" Rainbow shouted.

"Yes, sir!"

"Bring her into her room and lock the door." Rainbow said angry.

"Alright." Octavia answered and pushed Applejack gently.

Rainbows plan, to win the Princess' trust, was now over. She don't want to win her trust anymore. To Rainbow, the Princess was just her prisoner again and nothing more.

"What were you thinking, Applejack!?" Octavia asked angry.

"Ah....Ah don't know."

"This was the dumbest thing you could do! The Captain was very angry!"

"Ah know..." Applejack answered. She was sad. She just lost one Friend. Well, she thought that she was her friend.

Octavia sighed. "You really messed up. Well... I will see you tomorrow. Good night."

"Good night"

Octavia exited her room and locked the door.

She was right, Applejack really messed up.

'What have Ah done?'