Chapter 20

Applejack yawned and rubbed her eyes. It was 1 am and she was still awake.

"Silly Aj! How will ya wake up tomorrow?" She chuckled and rolled her eyes.

The Princess put her book away, she was reading all day long. 'Love at first sight'

She sighed and shook her head. "Somethin' like that doesn't exist. Ah mean, how can ya fall in love with someone ya don't know?"

She walked over to her bed and laid down. She snuggled up to her blanked and smiled.

~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~

Aj slowly opened her eyes, feeling kinda dizzy.

She sat up and tried to find her clock.
Applejack groaned and opened her lamp.
'3:47 am'

Why did she wake up so early, anyway?

She closed her lamp and laid down again. But soon she heard a giggle. She immediately stood up and panted.
She wiped her sweat from her forehead and walked out off her room.

She looked around, but nobody in sight. "H-Hello?" She asked so quietly, that she couldn't even hear herself. She walked down the short way to the door of her Captain.

The light was still on.

She slowly got closer to the door and stood in front of it.

She wanted to knock, but in that moment, she heard the giggle again. She opened the door a bit and peeked inside, carefully.

"Rainbow! P-please stop!" Lightning Dust said and giggled.

Rainbow was kissing her neck gently.
She smirked and bit it softly.

"Your mouth is telling me one thing and your body another. Chill Lightning."

The orange haired girl closed her eyes and nodded, enjoying everything her lover does.

Applejack felt her temperature rise. She wanted to burst in there and slap both of them. She wanted to scream here and now, but nothing came out of her mouth. She couldn't even move anymore.

"Dashie, I love you so much. I hope this night never ends." Lightning moaned.

Dash chuckled and said "The night didn't even start yet! Just lay down and let me do all the work."

"No way!" Lightning Dust shouted and crossed her arms. "I want to do something too!"

The multicolor haired girl chuckled again and cupped Lightnings cheeks with her hands. "Alright. But only because I'm nice tonight."

With that Rainbow planted a passionate kiss on her lips.

Applejack felt her heart break into a million pieces. She shut her eyes and let her tears fall out of them.

She slowly closed the door and walked into her own room.

Applejack laid on her bed and sobbed quietly, crying herself into sleep...

》》》》》》》《《《《《《《

A.N.:
Heeeeeyy people :)
What's up, long time no see :D

Sooooooooo here's a new chapter :>
You have to thank @AppleDash4Evar , because she was the one who told me to update and she's the one who's pushing me, kinda :D
Thank you giiiirl :3

I have no time lately.... that's why the chapters are so short and bad written.....

Oh well... nobody's perfect

AAAAANNNNDDD WE REACHED
5K!!!!

OMGGG PEOPLE!!!!!
5K

Thanks guys!!!! :')
This couldn't happened if you wouldn't read my........... weird story ^///^

THANK YOU! I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!

:3333
Kisses for all of you :33
~ Selin ❤❤❤❤