Chapter 8

"Who are ya?" Asked the princess. The large shadow came closer to the light. "Ah can't belive it..... you're- you're-" "Rainbow Dash, yes the one and only." The Captain said and smirked. "W-what do ya want from me?" The princess asked a bit scared. "Ooooh, don't worry my pretty princess, I'm not going to hurt you." The Captain said. Applejack looked angry at her. "You know exactly what I want, my beauty." Rainbow Dash sounded serious. "Stop callin' me such things!" The princess said. Rainbow Dash just laughed. "What's the matter, princess? You don't like compliments?" "No." "I'm soooooo sorry majesty!!! Please forgive me!" The captain begged then laughed hard. "That ain't funny!" The princess shouted. "But I think it's funny. Well....back to the topic..." the Captain said "...Where's the treasure?" She asked serious. Applejack's eyes widened. "Ah-Ah don't know what you're talkin' about." "Don't play dumb, Princess! I know that you know where it is!" The multicolored Captain shouted angrily. "No, Captain, Ah don't now anythin'." The princess said and went to the closet. "You're not going to tell me, are you?" The captain asked. "Nope." The princess replied and started to take out her dress. "What are you doing?" Rainbow asked amused. "Changing my clothes." The princess said. "Could ya please get out?" She asked annoyed. Rainbow blushed "Uh....sure." She said. "Dinner is in 2 hours, Pinkie pie is going to bring you there." "Alright." Applejack said in a annoyed tone. The Captain exited the room and locked the door. "I need the treasure. But she won't tell me where it is.......I need a plan, a really good one..." Then she had an idea. "But of course: Twilight Sparkle!"