Cade's Journal Entry #2

Hmm. This new girl is very mysterious.

Who would disown your child and then say, "HeY, wE wAnT yOu To CoMe BaCk 'CaUsE yOu HaVe cOoL PoweRS nOW!"

I can relate to growing up with no parents, though.

If you are Anthony, Gerald, Mei, Dess, Charlotte, or Felix, PLEASE do not continue reading this. But...

When I was little, I had a happy childhood. My grades were good, I was excelling in swordsmanship, my parents were loving, my younger sister was happy. Then...it all changed suddenly. My older brother, Blaze, came back from a quest.

We were having a family reunion at a cousin's house (not Gerald's) when he came.

I hadn't seen him in years, so when he opened the door to come in, I rushed over to hug him. He picked me up and threw me through the window onto the cold ground. He magically locked all doors and windows.. He then used his fire element to burn down the house--and everyone in it. I was only eight years old.

I was sent to an orphanage. No one treated me like a normal person, since my brother was a murderer. I swore that I would someday get my revenge on him. Tomorrow I will set off to find him. I don't want anyone to know that I left..

No one. Can. Know.