1

Lisa sighed as she walked into the messy hallway, didn't she tell the kids to clean after themselves? She pushed their shoes away and hanged up her coat, at least it smelled like Irene was cooking dinner.

"HELLO" She yelled through the huge house, the kids rooms was placed downstairs and they wouldn't hear her otherwise.

"MOM!" Lucy's voice echoed and she could hear her little feet running towards her.

"Hey sweetie" Lisa smiled and picked her daughter up. "I missed you" She smiled as she placed a soft kiss on her blonde hair.

"We're getting pancakes today" Lucy smiled. 

"Was that your idea?" Lisa chuckled as she carried her daughter towards the kitchen where Irene was stressfully cooking. 

"Hi babe" Lisa looked at her and the brunette turned around. 

"Oh god, please help me" Irene begged. "How do people manage to make pancakes?"

"Alright" Lisa placed her daughter on the floor again and walked over to the stove. "It's too hot"

 She laughed. "That's why they burn" 

"Why do you know everything?" Irene sighed and sat down at the kitchen table, relieved that her girlfriend took over the cooking. 

"LEVI" Lisa yelled loud with no reply. "LEVI COME HERE" She raised her voice and she finally heard her son walking into the kitchen. 

"What?" He seemed annoyed. 

"I haven't seen you all week, can I at least get a hug?" She looked at him and he walked up to her to wrap his little arms around her waist. "I missed you kiddo" 

"So why did you work so late?" He wondered. 

"Mom had to" Lisa replied. "So...how was your week with mommie?" 

"Good" Levi sat down at the kitchen table as well. 

"Good, that's it?" Lisa flipped a perfect pancake. 

"Mommie gave me a knew dress for tomorrow" Lucy smiled. "It's really pretty" 

"That's nice of her" Lisa thought Roseanne was spoiling them to much, or was she trying to buy her kids love? They had plenty of toys and clothes. 

"Is she coming tomorrow?" Irene wondered. 

"She said she wouldn't miss my first day at school" Lucy told her. 

"Mother of the year" Lisa mumbled to herself. "Who's hungry?" She changed the subject, talking about her ex-wife wasn't her favorite subject.

Dinner was rushed, she had to make sure the kids showered and had everything prepared for the first day back at school. Lucy was nervous, she was scared she would be bad at school or not getting any friends.

"You're gonna do great tomorrow" Lisa was tucking her in. 

"Mom?" Lucy looked at her with big eyes. 

"Yes?" Lisa sat down at her little bed. 

"Can I ask you something?" 

"Anything" Lisa assured her. 

"How come mommie has a boyfriend and you a girlfriend? I thought mommie liked girls" Lucy couldn't wrap her head around it and Lisa swallowed. Wait? A boyfriend? When did this happen?

"Did you say a boyfriend?" Lisa had to make sure she heard it correctly. 

"He was living with mommie this week...Josh, he has a brown beard" She giggled.