21

Roseanne stormed around in the apartment, today was the day - and she knew it was early - even Lisa was dragging her feet this morning. Everything she had worked so hard for this summer, this opportunity she had been given, she was finally gonna show everyone how talented she is - not even her family realized how big this was!

If this was a success it would make a mark on her whole career, the things she had done before was just leading up to this moment. She was nervous but she was proud and excited for today, the runaway had been planned for months and Roseanne couldn't wait to see it all come together with the live music, the special effect and all the lights flashing on the stage.

"Lisa?" Roseanne rushed into their bedroom to see what was taking so long but she was caught off guard, the brunette turned around in a skin tight dress that ended just under her knees, the wavy brown hair was perfectly falling on her back and it was an unusual sight to see Lisa with make-up. Her lips looked extra plumped, her eyes were popping and her jawline looked sharper than ever. "Wow" Roseanne was speechless.

"Do I look alright?" Lisa turned to look at herself in the body mirror.

"You look stunning" She didn't lie and she felt pretty under dressed right now. "Can't wait to get my hair and make-up done and get some pictures with you tonight!"

"I can't wait to see your outfit" Lisa nodded, it was safely stored and taken cared by her staff - she would get ready in the studio.

"Mama?" Lucy walked in with a pretty black dress, Roseanne wanted them all to match today but not make it to obvious.

"Yes sweetie, are you done?" Roseanne snapped back to reality and remembered they where under some time pressure. 

"Can I get some make-up?" She wondered and Roseanne smiled at her, Lisa wasn't the biggest fan of letting their seven year old daughter use make-up but she knew Lucy just wanted to be like her mom, that it was all fun and games to her. On special occasions she couldn't say no to that.

"I'm having a make-up artist do my make-up I will make sure someone can help you out, okay?" She suggested and her daughter seemed pleased by that.

"Mom you look very pretty!" Lucy now smiled at Lisa and she returned the smile.

"So do you sweetheart!" 

"Okay get your shoes on!!" Roseanne reminded them to hurry up and they followed her orders and she gathered all the stuff she would need for the day - it was mostly prepared but her laptop and iPad still needed to be put in her bag.

"Take a deep breath honey" Lisa just studied Roseanne running around.

"Not today" Roseanne shook her head and closed the last bag. "Where the heck is Levi? LEVI?" She raised her voice but didn't get a reply. "LEVI?" She tried again but sighed loudly when there was still no response. "Wait here" She looked at Lucy and Lisa before she quickly walked over to his room. "What's taking so long?" She opened the door.

She spotted Levi standing in front of his mirror struggling with his tie, he was wearing a nice black suit - special designed for him - and he looked back at her defeated.

"I can't tie this stupid tie!" He muttered. 

"Oh..." Roseanne forgot about the stress and looked at him sincere. "Well you're lucky your mama is a clothes designer, I know a thing or two about ties" She smiled at him.

"Can you teach me?" He wondered. 

"Come here" Roseanne grabbed the tie and put it around his neck. "This is usually something fathers teaches theirs sons...but I will give it a go, you see - you make this side a little bit longer" Levi was listening carefully. "And you take this side and and pull it over the other side" She showed him the steps slowly. "See, now you can easily adjust it and..." She made her final touches. "Perfect"