9

Lisa used the back of her hand to wipe some sweat away from her forehead, she was cooking dinner for everyone and it was getting a bit hot. Irene was helping her set the table and the kids was nicely waiting at the kitchen table - they knew it was ready soon.

"I think it's done" Lisa informed her girlfriend .

"Smell amazing, kids, you hungry?" Irene looked at them as Lisa placed the stove on the table.

"It's hot, be careful" She mostly talked to Lucy. 

"Can I get some apple juice?" Levi looked at his mom. 

"Already on my way" She smiled at him as she grabbed the box from the fridge. "So tell me, how was the first week at school?" 

"It smells weird there" Lucy chuckled. 

"Oh, okay" Lisa smiled at her goofiness. "Did you sign up for the basketball team?" She asked her son. 

"Not yet" He shook his head. 

"Why is that, you were so excited about that?" That was a bit surprising, Levi loved the game. "Do we have to sign you up for that?" 

"No I can do it" Levi looked at her. "It's just the first week" 

"Alright..." She looked at Irene a bit concerned and she shrugged, she had no idea either. 

"Levi had a friend over for the weekend, that was fun" Lucy informed them. "Mommie got us a lot of snacks" 

"So you already made some friends, that's great!" Lisa smiled. "Does he play basketball?" 

"Can we stop talking about basketball?" Levi glared at her. "Please" 

"Fine, fine" Lisa nodded, something seemed off. "At least it seems like you had a great weekend with mommie?" 

"Yeah, she was a bit weird" Levi chuckled now. 

"What do you mean?" 

"She was really smily and happy" 

"Why is that weird?" Irene wondered. 

"She's not usual like that, it's like something happened" Levi shrugged. "But I mean weird in a good way" 

"Maybe she like's her new office and apartment" Irene suggested but Lisa wondered if a curtain Mindy had something to do with her sudden good mood. 

"Lucy, tell me about your first week!" Lisa wanted to change the subject and looked at her daughter.

***

Jisoo walked around in Roseanne's new apartment and gasped every now and then, it was a great place. Her friend and her had finally managed to arrange a day to meet, Roseanne had wanted to settle down and take it easy the first week with the kids here.

"Damn it, it's awesome!" Jisoo smiled at her. 

"I know right!" Roseanne couldn't help but to be excited. "Want a glass of wine?" 

"Duh..." Jisoo nodded and followed her to the kitchen, she prepared two glasses and opened a bottle of rosé. "So, Mindy has been casually trying to ask about you..." She smirked. 

"Casually?" Roseanne raised an eyebrow.

"Nah, she basically said you didn't reply to her messages and wondered if I heard anything" 

"Damn...it was a fun night. I'll admit that, she seems awesome" 

"But?" Jisoo rolled her eyes. 

"She's not my wife"